T W E N T Y - T W O

Start from the beginning

"He saved her life a couple weeks ago and almost exposed his family of what they are." Xander explained.

"Mates." Sister Kathleen hmm'd with a small smile. "Interesting. I don't think a Guardian has ever been mated to a Vampire of that species."

Iris nodded. Kathleen sighed seeing the expression Iris held. "I'm guessing you want to tell him what you are."

Iris's eyes grew wider. "I didn't think that was an option."

"It isn't. Miss Rosewell the reason we sent you and your cluster on this mission isn't only to assess the Cullen's or to ensure they don't expose their world or hurt anyone. Sister Endellion, Brother Dominic and I are planning on introducing the Cold One vampires into our own world. This mission is to ensure that they are ready."

The Guardian's gasped, The Circle hadn't introduced a new species to their world in over a hundred years, the last being werewolf vampire Hybrids.

"Why couldn't you have just told us that the day you sent us on this mission, what difference would it have made." Robin asked.

Sister Kaathleen gave a small shrug. "We wanted this news to be kept a secrete. Not everyone in our community would be okay with adding another species of Vampires into our world especially after what happened with Esther's breed of Vampires."

"Does the cluster in Italy know about this." Caroline asked and Kathleen nodded. "For how long."

"They were told a couple days ago. Whereas you five sit peacefully with the animal drinking clan they fight everyday to save some of the human's that fall into the traps of the human drinking clan, but they can't save everyone."

"Has the mission changed?" Sebastian questioned.

"No the only thing that needs to change is you two getting to know the Cullen's." Kathleen said glancing at Robin and Sebastian. "From what you three have told me they do seem like good people, at least compared to the Volturi clan."

Robin and Sebastian nodded in defeat

"I'll be taking my leave now, expect another visit from one of my brothers in the next couple months."

They all nodded before Sister Kathleen vanished into thin air.

Xander glanced at the time on his phone after getting up from the couch and pulling Caroline with him. "We should probably get ready, we have school in an hour."

_____________________________

Iris

After the early morning visit from Sister Kathleen Iris was feeling almost giddy. She felt like she could finally breath, because she knew that she would eventually not have to lie to Edward without any consequences. It had been about a week since he told her what he was.