| chapter six |

' you can do whatever ever you want.
we all die in the end '

"AND THAT'S THE LAST OF IT!" Exclaimed Faye as she plopped onto her bed, exhausted along with her best friend, Jackson

"I can't believe we bought that much." He sighed, spreading his arms wide as dove onto the bed.

Silence echoed throughout the room as the two best friends stared at the ceilings, one's thoughts filled with guys and the others about the two people they encountered.

"Hey, Jack." She called, The said guy shifting his head to the side.

"Yeah?"

"Do you think there was something off about the two we met in the mall, Jacob and Renesmee?" She asked, eyes staring at the ceiling, taking in every detail.

"What do you mean?" He furrowed his brows before moving his elbows, putting all his weight on his arm as he got up to stare at Faye.

"Like, they didn't seem normal."

"Isn't that a good thing?" He asked, confused as to why she was questioning it because she did say that the others from the club were getting boring and she wanted something, someone new.

Faye shrugged, not knowing the answer herself. The two gave off this aura that just felt different, that wasn't the same as the other humans.

"Are you trying to say that they aren't human?" Jackson asked,

"I don't know!" She sighed, raising her arms and dropping them back again. "Just forget about it." Jackson narrowed his doe brown eyes, knowing something was up but let it go.

"Okay then, what do you want to do?" She asked, turning to look at her best friend. The worst thing about the two was that they always got bored, even after they just did something adventurous and dangerous.

"Shall we go to a bar?" Jackson asked, raising a brow.

"You know what," Faye started as she up, looking over her shoulder to see her best friend. "I wouldn't actually mind going to a bar. Let's get drunk." The two jumped up, ready to dress up.

"That's one of the best things I've ever heard."