yes sub 4 dis dom

the windows of the, more expensive than your whole life savings, sleek black car were acquiring a misty haze over them. the two grown ass men were at the field of 2nd base, and bOy oH bOy was it getting hot. 
--

CARL P.O.V.

"Oh come on bb, ive been aching for your fat weewee since i saw how hard you fucked your wife last week" i state while palming his swimsuit aReA. 

"awmhjnnmy," my daddy moans shamelessly. the best part is yet to come
--
PHIL P.O.V

i dont know what the fuck carl is doing but it feels good.but i dont think he understands how many girls would kill to be in his place, so im going to fuck him real hard tonight. i slid the trousers off carl's legs only to be suprised with a BEAUTIFUL PAIR OF WOMANLY LEGS. 

"carl wtf-" a pair of crusty ass lips meets mine once again.i continue to slide off the trousers untill they are no longer blocking the acces to carl's sexy ass. i can feel the younger male tug and moan. thats right bb, im bout to do you good.
--

CARL P.O.V.

 humid air instantly hits against my bare legs. makeout that started at the mouth are now trailing downwards against my neck, collarbones, ROCKHARD flabs, then stop right above right above my weewee. im scared that daddy wont like my weewee because its kind of small. oops.

the ethereal figure comes back into my vision once again. never would i ever think that here i would be laying down at the back of a car with the phil hovering on all fours above my body, ready to fuck me.

"man do i feel for you carl. literally," the husky voice states. before i could even process what that meant. there he was, lips barely above the tip of my weewee. and i thought i was the sub one. looks like fun.

--

i write like shit but thats okay because im proud. harambe died on my birthdayy.

#phuz