The Chosen One.

Începe de la început

"You assume we are already boyfriend and girlfriend? You never asked me."

"Hannah will you be my girlfriend and go on a date with me?"

"Sure I guess. I just want you to know that you shouldn't break my heart so easily. You are my first boyfriend you know." I told him honestly.

"I would never break your heart."

We were starting to get off of the ferris wheel, and I saw Brandon, my eighth grade crush sitting on the bench, on his phone. Finn followed the way my eyes were looking and a frown crossed his face. I looked away from Brandon and found the boy who bullied me in 3rd and 7th grade. I hopped off the ferris wheel and ran. Just when I thought nothing could get worse, It started raining.

My makeup was running and my bruises started to show. The rain beat on my bruises and it was hurting bad. I put my hair in a ponytail and ran. I looked back and the boy who beat me up at school earlier was holding a gun pointed straight towards me. Police cars zoomed up and yelled at him, "Drop your weapons!" and "Put the gun down."

A tear rolled down my cheek. Finn came running up. I waved goodbye and the boy pulled the trigger, and shot. I dropped to the ground and Finn came running up saying, "Hannah!"

Ariana and Spencer came in close behind. The medics came and said, "Back away. Stay with me. Stay with me."

My vision turned from clear to blurry as they loaded me on the stretcher. I was soon in the back of the ambulance with Ariana next to me, stroking my bloody hair.

I couldn't keep my eyes open. They were to heavy. I couldn't move my body. The pain was to much.

Just below my heart, was where the bullet was. Getting deeper and deeper. Like a splinter. The ambulance raced the streets and with every single bump in the road, the bullet went deeper.

The medics put an oxygen mask over my face and gave me medicine. I couldn't stay awake. I was too weak. I used to be strong. Now I'm a useless fragile girl with a bullet wound. Ariana sang to me. Her voice sounding like an angel.

It was half way into the song but I couldn't live any longer. So I closed my eyes. I wasn't titanium. I wasn't bulletproof. I was nothing. Just a little girl who had her heart broken at two years old and her life taken away at seventeen. I had a feeling this was going to be one of my last nights.

ΔΔΔ

I awoke in a hospital bed, with an annoying beeping sound coming from a machine next to me.

Rebecca sat in one chair, Ariana in another, and Dylan sitting next to Spencer and Finn on a couch. Rebecca rushed up to me when she saw my eyes open.

"I guess this wasn't a good day was it?" she asked, smiling knowing I was alive. I thought I was going to die.

I tried to speak but I couldn't. She gave me water but I couldn't sit up. She pushed a button to make the bed go up but instead of thanking her, I moaned in pain. She pushed the opposite button and the bed went back down.

Finn and Spencer came up to me and each took their time to study me. Spencer looked like he wanted to kill Finn. I wouldn't blame him. If my friend was dating my crush, I would be pretty furious too.

Ariana pushed Finn away and delicately shooed Spencer away. She stood next to me and placed a tiara on my head. I smiled. She put a compact mirror in front of my face and even I would say I looked like a zombie.

My face was pale and I had dark circles under my eyes. Plus, bruises covering me, and I cloth wrapped around my torso. Other than that I looked great.