The Chosen One.

Ariana snapped the picture. The boys were wearing casual clothes so I guess this get together was news to them too.

They walked to the car with Ariana blindfolding me and talking to me about all her country's problems. I listened carefully to what the boys were saying. And as I expected, they were fighting over who got to drive and who got to ride in the passengers seat. 

Ariana walked up and told both of them to sit in the backseat while us girls get to ride up front. Too bad I couldn't see anything. Stupid blindfold. I liked how the lights shone at night.

Ariana started the car and drove off. I tried to start a conversation.

"So... how is life?" I asked.

"It is great when I'm with you Hannah." Finn said.

"I was going to say that!!" Spencer yelled at Finn.

"It is lovely." Ariana said. I turned around and faced the fighting boys.

"If you don't stop love fighting over me, I will take this blindfold off and it will not, I repeat, will not, be a surprise anymore." I scolded them. That shut them up. Half way to the destination as the GPS said.

"You know that video game where you shoot those people?" Spencer asked.

"Yeah! I have that game!" Finn shouted.

As I thought about it, there were more than 100 video games where you shoot those people.

Ariana parked the car and with all the little kids screaming, I knew where we were. The amusement park.

Finn took off my blindfold and I was correct.

"I'm not properly dressed for this." I told them.

I took down my hair and let the wind run through it. It was cold. Spencer noticed and gave me his jacket. His graphic t-shirt was now exposed to these children. I never knew high school kids wore graphic t-shirts.

Ariana took my arm and dragged me to the nearest bench.

"Okay. I like Spencer. You like Finn. Its obvious. And he obviously likes you." Ariana told me.

"You go walk around with Spencer, I'll walk with Finn, Right. Is that what you were thinking?" I asked her.

"Yeah. Now go." she said and pulled Spencer along with her.

Finn walked over to me and sat on the bench.

"Hey Captain America." I told him.

"Hey Natasha." he told me. He still thought we were dating.

"Captain, will you walk with me?"

"Yeah. Let's go."

"So... who do you like?"

"Um... I like you Hannah. Sometimes I think other girls are pretty but I always think about you. I remember when we went to the mall. My favorite thing we have ever done was jump off Spencer's balcony. That was fun." Finn told me.

"Finn?"

"Yeah?"

"I have liked you since... the beginning of the school year until now. And It is almost the end of the school year." I told him.

"Oh. Same here."

"Um... this is awkward..." I said while getting on the ferris wheel with Finn.

"Yeah. I might say that." He said, looking away, anywhere but my face.

"Yeah..."

"Hannah would you like to go on a date with me?"