The New Me.

A/N

Ok.... Now that everything is done with Rebecca.... I can't just end a book with 12 chapters! So... I have decided to make a book about Hannah!........ which is this book.... ANYWAY, Hannah's character will be played as...... *drumroll*

Sasha Pieterse!

If you don't know what she looks like.... she is on the cover made by my friend... @writer4750

Happy reading!

don't trust anyone............

(14 years Later....)

(Hannah's P.O.V)

I walked into my sister's ugly ass school. It looked like a run down building. My pink dress hang down just above my knees. I blonde long hair went down just about to my center back. My green-blue eyes sparked from the light above. I saw boys staring my down. Perverts.

I sashayed down the hall and everyone moved out my way. Like everyone made a way. All the people separated and I had a spotlight moment. My heels clicked with every step I took. It would be impossible to find friends. People would actually probably do anything to he my friend by the looks of it. My sister Rebecca, said she only had a couple friends. Shame.

My brother in law, Dylan, Rebecca's husband, loves me and treats me like a princess. He buys me everything I want. I mean, his mom and dad are freaking celebs. He actually WISHED Rebecca looked like me. Desperate old man.

I looked around. People were staring. I waved at every cute boy I saw. There was one. Only one. I walked up to him. He got scared. I gave him a puzzled look. She coughed and backed up onto the lockers. He acted like I was going to hurt him.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Um.. um..." he replied. I wanted a freaking answer.

"I asked what's your name!" I shouted.

"Spencer! OK? S.P.E.N.C.E.R." He spelled it out. Oh hell no.

"Oh. You're so smart! You think you can play with me! Haha! Well, hate to break it to ya, but you're wrong...." I frowned as if I was sad. Spencer held his hand to his heart feigning pain.

"GO PEOPLE! NOTHING TO SEE HERE!" I shouted at the crowd that was forming. They all ran off.

"Nice played.... Spencey." I said.

"Its SPENCER!" He shouted.

"Sorry Spence. Forgot."

"And you are........" Spencer drifted off.

"Hannah. Hannah Holden. One and only." I twirled and accidental hit him in the face with my hair.

"Oops. Sorry." I said. I went to my locker and put on my sparkled Keds. He was by my locker when I closed it and I lost my balance. He caught me on my way down. His dark brown tousled hair made his blue eyes pop. His graphic tee and jeans tied it all together. He was cute, but not boyfriend material.