V. gravity's way

Chapter Five

- Jamir

It's been a day or two since everything went down with Rae. I kind of blacked out when she told me she wasn't having our child. I don't remember everything I did, but I know it was enough for Ronell and Shaela to blow my line asking if I had lost my mind. To be honest, I have.

Raelyn and I been in this shit for over two years. That's my homie and my lover, so for her not to trust me enough, not to love me enough to want this family, it fucked me up. I don't think Raelyn value what the fuck we got, and if she does, she doesn't show it. If she has this abortion, I don't know what I'm going to do, but I do know, I'm done with her ass. And that's on my unborn.

Molai ✨ - wassup w you coolie

11:30PM

I read Molai's message and it brought a smile to my face. She was my peace at the moment, always had me laughing and joking, putting me in a good space.

Me - same shit. diff day.

11:34PM

Molai ✨ - guess who go their L's ☺️

11:35PM

Me - wordup lil baby? You wild'n.

11:35PM

Molai ✨ - I'm trynna slide through tho.

11:36PM

Me - bet. Ima send you my location.

11:37PM

I actually needed Molai's company right now. I been feeling really out of order. The one person I used to vent to about all of life's adversities, is becoming a part of them.

Molai pulled up in less than five minutes. I let her in and she quietly followed me to my room. I had to admit, she looked good. She was wearing burgundy jeans, with knee-high black boots, and a black leather coat to match. She recently dyed her hair blonde, so she had this "good girl gone bad" look to her.

"Nigga you ain't got half the amount of clothes I got on," she laughed, looking me over.

She was right though, I was in nothing but sweats.

"Man don't start picking," I chuckled, pushing her shoulder before laying out.

She came and laid beside me, getting comfortable on my bicep.

"So much shit been going on man," she sighed, trailing off.

"You trynna get it off ya' chest?" I asked, looking at her.

"My mama, she been really stressed lately. My dad has been hitting her up, he says he coming home from South Africa and he wants to see us. She not trynna hear that though."

I was hella shocked to hear her speak on her father, that's a topic she avoids a lot.

"Word? You wanna see him?" I asked.

"I guess so, I don't really know. It's been five years, that's a long time to get used to not being around someone. He used to call at first but then he stopped, I figured he was caught up in the research. But we're his family, so what was more important than us?"

"Ion think my mama wants to see em' though, she works harder than ever to provide for us, just so she won't have to use the money he sends. Anything he sends, she puts in my account. Says she doesn't want a dime of his, taking care of her."

"I feel that Molai, I think you should talk to ya moms, and I think you should tell her how you feel, she's going to want to do what's best for you."