"I told you miss Lee. It was one night stand."

"Ok. Ok I know. Last night we didn't know about us. But now you know that I am a rich and smart girl. You and me we are a great couple. Don't you think so?"

She asked giving me puppy eyes.

"No."

I simply answered.

"Oh really. Come on chanyeol be practical. Everyone here knows that S4M is not yours. And Mr.byun is going to give it to his one and only son. Everyone knows that his son is here in seoul. And after that you will be nothing. But I can help you what do you think?"

He words made me furious as I stopped my dance.

"I think it is enough miss Lee. I can take care of my things. So stay the f*ck away from me."

I bowed at her and left her. I took my steps to sehun and patted his back.

"I need him right now."

I said to him and take baekhyun out of the dance floor by grabbing his wrist. Without even caring about sehun.

I walked little bit out of the party area to have some space.

"Chanyeol leave me."

Baekhyun said struggling to free himself from me.

"Chanyeol stop you are hurting baekhyun."

I heard sehun's voice behind me as I stopped but I didn't leave baekhyun.

"This is not your god damn business."

I yelled as he grabbed baekhyun's other arm.

"Release him chanyeol. Of course this is my business."

"Your business? How?"

"Because I-"

Baek interrupted him by talking.

"Please sehun. Aren't you guys best friends. So please stop this." He said looking at both of us and he turned to sehun.

"Sehun I am sorry I'll call you later ok."

So they already have their numbers. When did they become this much closer? I thought as sehun spoke.

"Ok." Sehun said as left without even looking at me.

I can't believe that I fought with my best friend. We never did that before.

"Why?" Baekhyun snapped at me.

"You. How could you. I brought you here for introduce business partners and you, you start to flirt with a man you barely knows."

"Ha. You. Aren't you also doing it with that lady. So what's the difference?"

He asked raising his index finger at me.

"Stop it baekhyun. I didn't flirt with her. She is the one did that."

I said as he smirked.

"Oh really poor you. Come on chanyeol I didn't flirt with sehun. We are just friends."

He said looking other side of me.

"Friends? Really? When did you guys became friends?"

I asked him while turning him to me grabbing his forearm.

"It is not your thing. Even if I do so, why do you care? You don't love me. You doesn't even like me."

He screamed at me and I saw tears in his eyes but he quickly turned around.