“Guys, can you turn the volume down, please?”

Maria did and looked America who was very quiet. “Alfie, are you okay?” She asked.

America looked at his sister, “I'm fine,” He said in a low voice.

Both Mexicos looked at each other before looking at him. Diego paused the movie. “How was your meeting?” He asked.

“Okay,” He slightly whimpered out.

“Alfie, what's wrong?” Maria asked.

“Nothing Mar,” He was looking down and seemed so sad.

The Mexican twins looked at their oldest brother, “What did they say to him?” They both asked quietly.

They were aware of the verbal abuse America always faced from others, the three of them along with their cousins stood up for him. But the other countries just didn't get it.

Canada sighed, “The usual things….. and some new ones too.”

The younger twins pulled out their guns and knifes. Diego cocked his gun.

“We'll be back later tonight,” He said as they started to walk out the house.

“Guys……. Please don't go,” America whispered out. He was staring at the floor.

The Mexicos stopped and looked him. “But Alfie-” Maria was cut off.

“Their right……”

“No they're not,” Diego said stepping up in front of his brother.

He noticed that America's blue eyes that usually would usually shine….. were dull and lifeless now.

They did that to him. Those countries- no bullies did that to him.

“Yes they are D,” He whispered.

His siblings started to protest, but with as they did, they were raising their voices a bit.

America’s heart started to pace. They were yelling at him, weren't they? Oh no, he did something, didn't he?

He always did something for someone to yell at him.

He started to get painful flashbacks of the meeting from earlier. But that wasn't all, he started to get painful memories of insults from meetings from his past.

Alfred started whimper and shake. Everything that was said about him was true.

He flinched as the insults came to mind.

America started to back away from his siblings. They were scaring him.

He backed up into the wall and slid down it before once again hugging himself. He started to cry.

His siblings had stopped talking and looked at their brother with concern.

“Alfie,” Canada took a step towards him.

America noticed this and looked terrified, “I'm sorry Mattie, please don't yell at me,” He tried to back away from Canada and more into the wall. He was still violently shaking.

“Yell at you?” He asked, “We only raised our voices a little….” His eyes widened.

He knew it, something was wrong, like really wrong with his brother.

America hugged himself even more as the tears picked up, “Please don't yell at me. I'm sorry…” He whimpered, “I know it's my fault.”

Diego looked too shocked to say anything while Maria looked heartbroken.

The insults started to come back to Alfred. All of them. He started to cry even more, “I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry.”

This is your fault!!

Stupid American!!

Fatass!!

Hog.

Your not my son anymore.

I hate you!!

Idiot…..

Everything was his fault…. It always was.

As America shook, he suddenly felt arms wrap around him.

No.

He started to thrash around, “No!! NO please!!!”

Canada tried to hold his brother but America seemed so afraid of him.

“Let me go, please!!” Alfred begged before throwing Canada off him and running to the hallway.

He had to get away from them. They- they- they were gonna blame him for something…… They were gonna hate him for something.

Everybody did!!!

He couldn't- just couldn't anymore!! He didn't know anymore!!

Maybe it would be better if he faded with his mother and Native American Siblings.

No, it would have been better.

Alfred reached into his pocket and took out a pocket knife. He opened it and raised it up towards his chest.

“Noo!!!”

Diego ran and smacked it out his hand before he could stab himself. It managed to slice the back of America’s hand and wrist.

Alfred fell to the floor in tears.

Canada and Maria ran over. Matthew immediately held his brother in his arms.

Alfred once again tried to fight his way out of his brother's arms. “Let me go,” He cried again. But this time, Canada had a better hold on him. “Please,” He begged, whimpering, “It's my fault, I'm sorry. Please let me go.”

Everyone was fighting to keep back tears.

“Please Mattie,” America begged again.

“Shh, shh Alfie,” Canada tried comforting him, he gently held America's bleeding sliced hand and wrist, “Shh. It's gonna be okay,” He was fighting his tears, “I promise it's gonna be okay,” He shushed his brother's whimpers and managed to get him to stop shaking.

America silently cried in his brother's chest.

“It's gonna be okay, it's gonna be okay,” Canada whispered in his ear again. He looked at the Mexicos, “Mar, go get the first aid kit.”

Maria blinked back the tears and nodded, “Okay,” She rushed off.

“And D.”

“Yeah?” Diego immediately asked, still in shock.

Canada looked at America and rubbed his back before turning back to his baby brother, “Call the states, the provinces, the cities, the territories, South!! (South America) Anyone!!!”

America flinched and started to whimper.

“I'm sorry Alfie,” He gently shushed his brother's whimpers again before turning back to Diego, “Call someone.”

Diego nodded and rushed back to the living room for his phone.

Canada sighed and just held his brother.

He could not believe what just happened.

He let some tears fall and wiped them before kissing America's forehead, Alfred was still silently crying, “It's gonna be okay Alfie, it's gonna be okay.”

“I promise.”