Chapter 7

(a/n: I wrote this chapter a while back, but never got around to posting it because I didn't like it as much. I don't know if anyone is really enjoying the story all that much and I didn't have a plan so I think I'll just see where it takes me. I did see a comment on my last chapter tho so I appreciate that, it's honestly the reason I'm back to posting)

Anna's POV
A waiter approaches and gives a warm smile as he tells me to follow him. He leads me to a more secluded area in the back of the restaurant.

As we walk nearer I caught sight of Brittany sitting at a cute little table with red rose petals scattered around it and a bouquet of white roses sitting at the center of the table cloth. She was dressed in a beautiful blue, off the shoulder dress. It complimented her eyes perfectly, and her hair was tied back in a bun. She looked absolutely stunning, drop dead gorgeous. I picked my jaw up off the ground and walked over to greet her.

"Brittany, oh my god, you look- just amazing, I'm speechless" I said, still unable to recover from the shock of seeing such a beautiful woman as MY date. She blushed and pulled me in for a hug then a sweet, loving kiss. "Thank you, you of course look gorgeous as well."

I blushed embarrassingly, I looked like nothing compared to her, she's a goddess. I probably should've put on something nicer, but I didn't realize we'd be out on such a fancy date.

We took our seats and looked at the menus given to us. We already had two glasses of water on the table for us to sip on as we wait for our order to be taken.

"So how'd you know to take me here for our date?" I asked, I've been dying to know. I didn't think I've mentioned even liking this restaurant before yet somehow she managed to chose my favorite place.

"I remembered you liked the food so much here, so I went out on a limb and decided this was the best choice out of our options here in Atlanta." She grinned, looking up at me over the top of her menu.
"Well you chose good, this is actually my favorite place." I smiled. "Bonus! I guess I'm just that good at knowing what you like." She giggled, gosh she's so cute. Get yourself a girl who can do it all. Look like a sex goddess one moment then turn into a precious, adorable dork the next.

The date went well; the food was amazing, we spent the evening talking about anything and everything, and we even shared a few drinks. Soon enough we were drunkenly giggling at absolutely nothing as our Uber took us back to our hotel.

Once we enter our hotel room, Brittany carelessly slams the door behind us and presses me against it. She crashes our lips together in a heated kiss. I can't tell if it's the alcohol or just the sexual tension, but I need her right now.

I deepen the kiss and place my arms around her waist, pulling her closer. She moves her lips to my neck, somehow finding my sweet spot, eliciting a moan from me.

I can feel her leaving marks on my neck as I reach my hand behind her back, unzipping her dress. She looked so fucking sexy in that dress, but I couldn't wait to take it off of her.

She pulls away to slip out of her dress, revealing her body in nothing but a black lace thong. My hands reach for her hips, pulling her back into me to connect our lips again and I feel her hands wandering my body.

She slowly unzips my dress and pulls it off of me immediately. As our tongues battled for dominance, she unclasps my bra letting it drop to the ground. I reluctantly pull away then drag her towards our bedroom.

I push her onto the bed, then press our lips together once more. I let my hands travel down her body, exploring any uncharted territory. Her hands pull me further onto her so I'm straddling her waist.

My lips travel down to her neck then collarbone then make their way to her beautiful breasts. My lips wrap around her right nipple as my hand gave equal attention to the left, then vice versa.

I climbed off her, crawling down her body then grabbing her waistband of her thong is my teeth. I drag the lingerie down her legs and off her body, then tossing it somewhere in the room. I kissed up her thighs, getting closer to her center, but didn't yet give her the satisfaction she's craving.

"Anna, please." Brittany lets out in a breathless moan. I let my fingers slide through her folds causing an audible whine to escape her lips.

"Fuck baby, you're so wet" I whisper. "I need you, p-please." She begs. That was enough for me. I slide two fingers in her core, resulting in a loud moan to escape her lips.

I attach my mouth to her clit, sucking on it as my fingers pick up their pace. Brittany's breath quickens and her moans continue. It's music to my ears.

Her hips grind into my hand as I go quicker, chasing her orgasm. My tongue slides down her folds occasionally, licking up her juices.

Brittany's pants become louder and her moans turn into desperate whines before I here her whisper the words "I'm close".

I curl my fingers slightly, hitting just the right spot. I feel her walls tighten around my fingers, her hips buck and she lets out one more loud moan as the juices flow out of her.

I help her ride out her orgasm and lap up her rewarding cum. When I was done, I climb back up to her face and pull her into a gentle kiss.

"That was amazing" she breathes out. "I know" I smile, pecking her lips once more.

"Now it's your turn" She smirked, seeming to have already regained her energy.

———————————-