Who's the Sun? I'm the Sun!

(A/N: Before I start, I just wanna say it won't be possible for me to write on Wednesday. So, I will try to update all my books, after my homework.)He couldn't beat me even if he tried. (A) His songs? No good. (B) I"M A BETTER SONG WRITER.

I was contemplating about how good I was, when my friend Akira, waltzed in. Literally, he looked like a floating ballerina.  "Hey n/n!"

"Hey Akkun! What's up?"

"Well,  Zac wanted me to tell you that his fire is going to burn you, and that-" He looked at his hand, which had words on it. "Wait, Wait, lemme get this right." He put up a finger like, Wait a second. "Oh yeah! It says, 'You'll be so burned you'll have scorch marks.' "

I glared at him. "Well, you can just go and tell ZAC, that I said, I'm gonna  put him into orbit!"

Akira fished a pen from out of his pocket. "I'm...him.....orbit. Akira wrote done. "OK, BRB!"

You stared at the mirror in your dressing room, and picked up the brush. You were about to comb through your thick, h/c hair, when suddenly-

"Y/n!!! Zac says, 'Of course you'd know what orbit is. You're in orbit ALL the time.' "

"Well, you go and tell HIM-"

3 HOURZ LATER

"I AM NOT A FREAKING MESSENGER!! THERE'S AN ANIME FOR THAT, AND YOU HAVE PHONES! I HAVE A LIFE!! GO AWAY!!" Akira slammed the door, and left.

I huffed at the door, and FINALLY started brushing my hair. I was doing the final strokes when I got a text message.

Zac: Where is Boy Lovita?~ 5:06

Y/n: IDK. You wore him out~ 5:07

Zac: Well mayb I wouldn't have 2 if u weren't such a jerk.~ 5:09

Y/n: IDC. If you have a problem with me tell me to my face.~ 5:10

Zac: You obviously had a problem with me, but didn't come to my face~ 5:10

Y/n: Not had, HAVE. I WILL ALWAYS H8T YOU!~ 5:12

ZAC:..... read

Y/N: You've always had a problem with me. Whether it was how many followers on Instagram, or facebook. It's always a competition with you. U know, there was a time where I might have liked u.~ 5:14

Zac: u used to like me?!~ 5:14

Y/n: IS THAT ALL YOU HEARD?!~ 5:15

Zac: Statistically speaking, I can't hear you at all. If you wanna come talk, I'll be in my room.~ 5:17

Y/n: No u'll be in MY room!~ 5:17

Zac: MY ROOM~ 5:18

Y/n: MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!~5:20

Zac: Ur almost as annoying as me~ 5:20

Y/n: Impossible. No 1 can best me in the art of annoyingness.~5:21

Zac: I WILL NOT BE ECLIPSED~ 5:22

Y/n: I WILL NOT BE ECLIPSED~ 5:22 

Your Apartment

I walked into my apartment, and heard sizzling. I turned to my closet, that was right next to the door, and pulled out a pan. OK, me, basic Rapunzel 101. I thought. If he comes close, I cream him.

"Hey Y/n!"

I screamed, and smacked the person with the pan. It was... Zac?!

"Oh yeah. I forgot to tell you that Y/n keeps a pan in her closet, just in case somebody tries to rob her. Too late for that now huh?" The familiar Pink headed boy poked his head out.

"No dip, Sherlock." I nudged Zac's body to see if he was still alive. I had literally DEADPANNED him. (A/n: See what I did there? DEADPANNED? Nobody? OK then.)

"Well at least he's still breathing." Akira said. "Ohooo, that is TOTALLY gonna leave a mark."

"Let's put him on the couch." Me and Akira lugged the dead body- I mean, Zac's UNCONSCIOUS body.

"At least he made food." Akira said.

"Seriously?!" That's all you can think of in a time like this?!"

"HEY! I'm just saying that you can't go into somebody's house, get smacked upside the head with a pan, and NOT, make food. IT's RUDE!!"

"I guess... Wait, I have a question. How did he get into my house in the first place?"

"Oh...UH, I may have told him, where the emergency key is. Maybe."

I rolled my eyes at him. "Let's go eat."

When Zac comes too

I put Akira in the guest room, so that he could watch his cartoons, and leave me alone.  I had saved some of the SHRIMP Yakisoba for Zac. After all, I had smacked him upside the head with a pan. It was only fair. When he came to, he looked at me like, Where's my food?

"Oh, here." I handed him a bowl, but like the stubborn goat he was, he turned his head side to side. Trying hard not to eat it. "C'mon Zac, take a bite."

"It's super Delicious," I coaxed. "C'mon, here." I took a spoonful, and showed Zac as I ate it. "Yum. Now you try."

"Feed me."

"Eh?" I asked, not sure if I heard right.

"FEED ME."

"O-ok."

As I was feeding him, I asked him questions like, Why do you have those red things in your hair? Are you really British? Why'd you change your name?

He answered all of my questions. And soon I was sleepy. I saw Zac close his eyes, and whisper, "G'night."

I got up to leave, but he grabbed my wrist. "Stay," he said, making room for me on the couch.

I could tell he was embarrassed, especially when he said, "I don't have Mr. Whiskers tonight."

"Awwww..." I smiled at his flushed, face. "G'night." I said, scooting into his warm embrace.

"Love you." He whispered, because he didn't want me to hear.

"I-I love you too." I whispered back, and had this weird feeling in my stomach when he smiled.

DO I LIKE HIM?! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH