Lui x reader The Bittersweet Truth

Ok, this x reader may  be confusing.

Y/n POV

"3"

"2"

"1"

"Let it rip!"

 I hear the cry of two amazing bladers as their bey's charge toward each other in the individual matches. I gasp, as you see Lui's power level go to 2000. I then look towards Valt whose launch power was at 2100.

I smile a crisp smile. "Awesome!" I whisper.

After the battle

"That's weird! His speed was good enough to knock him right out of there. Wonder why he lost!"

"Because he's an horrible blader."

I turn around to see the baby blue haired male staring at me pitifully, like, 'It's so sad that the only thing you can do is sit down and think.' 

I frown. "Lui right?"

He gives me a firm nod.

I continue. "You have no way of telling who a horrible blader is. If I can recall, Valt's launch power was 100 more than yours." I smile at the somewhat annoyed look on his face.

"You won by accident." I say, happy that I have finally  come to my conclusion.

He growls at me and snaps, "Take that back!"

"No." I say, unfazed. "I am simply telling you the truth. If you don't like it, go away, because the truth is the only thing you're going to hear from me."

While I'm talking, he leans closer to me, giving me just enough time to take his launcher. 'In the name of science!' I think.

He turns away from me, and marches past me, causing my h/c hair to brush past my face. Seeing my chance, and I take off toward the opposite exit.

Lui's POV.

"You won by accident."  What that girl said runs through my head over and over. 'But I couldn't have lost. My bey is the only bey who can cause damage.'

I shake my head, and before I  leave the stadium, my phone vibrates. I see a text with my girlfriends name on it.

Kayano : Meet me at the park at 7!

Lui: Ok. Why?

Kayano: Just do it.

I sigh and walk out.

Y/n POV.

I walk into my boyfriend's room. "Naoki*, where're you hiding?" I say almost in a whisper.

( *A/N: Bear with me guys. We can do this!)

"Here, Y/n! Help me! Ow, ow, ow! My experiment turned evil again."

After pulling a robot off of him, I take out Lui's launcher. "Is that...?" He breathes in.

"Yeah! Has hand sweat and everything. I thought we could use it for the analytics, as to why he always wins."

"Great  job Y/n. This might solve the missing variable yet!" Naoki put's it in a scanner, and while that analyzes I go into my room and clean up. Me and Naoki were going to the park tonight. At 7. He had told me that he was going at 6:30 to set everything up.

"Wait, did you steal this?" Naoki's voice drifts towards me.

"No, I borrowed it without asking." I answer. (A/n: I use that excuse all the time!)