The Hot, The Cute, and the Adorable

Y/n's Pov

Ken was definitely one of the hottest guys I'd ever known. His smile, that wittle, tiny fang that was there. Oh yeah, everything about that boy was soo fin-

"Why are you staring at me like that Y/n?" Ben asked.

I jumped out of my chair. "Holy sh**! Why'd  you do that?! I was daydreaming."

"In my house? By the way did you break that China tea set..?" Ben asked.

"I didn't do it, I swear, ask Ken, he'll tell you I didn't do a thing."

"I was just  kidding! Jeez. The fact that you have a list of excuses to give me when you do something wrong is bad enough by  itself."

I sigh. And then he walks in.

Ken.

"Hey." Ben says. They do a weird handshake thing that involves Ken's puppets biting Bens hand.

"Boys." I mutter.

"HEY!!" They both shout, like I've disgraced their sex.

"What?" I shrug, going to the fridge and pulling out grapes. "You act as though I've said something wrong, but you are boys aren't you?"

They glare and I smirk.

"Anyways, we should probably start studying. The homework here is hard, and Ken probably doesn't want to be behind."

I flash Ken a smile, which is killing me. Why am I being so natural?

Because, I actually used to like Ben when I came here. I mean he was my only friend. But now I guess you could say that I'm good with uncomfortable feelings.

I head into the living room with the grapes. Ben brings in a stack of homework ad Ken looks faint. "Trust me," I say. It's as hard as it looks." Ben punches me in the shoulder and I laugh. "But we'll help!" I add quickly.

Ken's face relaxes and I sigh in relief.

Suddenly Ben looks at me with surprise. "We? You're the one that's going to be helping him. Not me."

I glare up at Ben who's already half way to the door. "Gotta run." He says quickly, as he jets out at inhuman speed.

I turn to Ken and sigh. "You ready?"

3 hours later.

"We're done. And Ben isn't back, so I'll have to kill him later."

But Ken doesn't answer. "Look," I say. "If you're worried about Ben it's fine-"

"Do you like me Y/n?"

"Why do you ask?" I say stupidly.

"Because I noticed that when Ben said he was leaving, your face turned a sick shade of white. Which could either mean,

(a) you're scared of me.

(B) you hate me.

Or (C) You like me."

How could a guy as smart as Ken think I didn't like him? When he gave me the first two options I was like, 'How could you not know I like you? Isn't it obvious, or are you just messing with me?'

I was gonna tell him how I felt. Bottling up my emotions too long would kill me slowly (A/n: Theoretically guys, as in metaphor. I'm not serious. Yet.) and I wasn't going anywhere without telling him how I felt.

"I-I-I do Like you. I'll understand if you don't like me back."

Ken turned around with a smile on his face, and touched my face. "I like you." He whispered, voice barely audible. He kissed me.

And then Ben came back.

"WHAT THE?!" Ben exclaimed.

I pulled away and shoved him back outside. "Not now." I said.

I slammed the door and turn to Ken. "How about that kiss?"