Chapter 7: Jack's Big News

Jack was getting into a weird moment as Cage was finding more information about Nikki and Mac was getting into a lot of happiness with Penny. Riley, Bozer, and Matty are getting everything ready for dinner as Mac look on the computer for some deep information that involves him that Nikki was wanting. Penny was having trouble trying to figure out with her outfits for the baby and she looks up some really cute baby clothes. Mac looks at Penny as he put his arm around her to make her comfortable and he kiss her cheek.
Penny: I just love looking up with baby clothes.
Mac: You are so happy to have our baby.
Penny: I really am and this is what I want to make us happy to start a family.
Mac: A family? I really want this.
Penny: Me too love.
Matty: So Penny, you are lucky to have a baby that makes our family to expand.
Penny: Well this is exactly that I wanted.
Jack: *Plays around with the microphone as he makes up a crazy song.*
Bozer: What the hell are you doing Jack?
Jack: What does it look like that I'm doing?
Riley: Well you are making a weird crazy ass song.
Jack: That's exactly what I'm doing.
Cage: You are so weird Jack.
Jack: Thank you Cage for understand my sense of humor.
Mac: For God sakes Jack, you are being too crazy right now.
Jack: Well now you're talking and can I at least get back singing my crazy ass song.
Matty: No.
Mac: So Penny, you ever thought about our baby so much and becoming my wife.
Penny: Yes and I never got a chance to see my parents at all.
Mac: Where are your parents?
Penny: They're at Arizona and I'm just so alone without them to come see me.
Mac: At least I have you with me and you got our friends are like your family.
Riley: Yeah and we made you guys to be happy.
Penny: But what about how I want this to be the best wedding?
Matty: I'll give your parents a call for wanting to come to the wedding.
Cage: You are so lucky to have Mac and what's going to be like when you marry him.
Penny: Well it will be so like a fairytale once I marry him and it will be a dream come true.
Riley: I can't wait to be an auntie to your baby.
Bozer: Then call me Uncle Bozer.
Mac: Thank you guys so much to support us and Jack, you have something to say about us.
Jack: I will always be there for you guys no matter what buddy and I'll be there for the baby.
Penny: Thank you so much Jack.
Matty: *Got off the phone from the sad news about Penny's parents had died from the plane crash.*
Jack: I got great news to tell you all.
Cage: What Jack?
Jack: Well for the next day that we are all going to buy something for the umm a surprise.
Matty: A surprise for what?
Jack: For someone.
Matty: I know what you are trying to do Jack, you are trying to buy something for Nikki to make her even more upset.
Mac: Don't even try it Jack.
Jack: Damn.
Cage: Hmm, we are having a big emergency from outside.
Bozer and Riley looks out the window as they saw Nikki for wanting Mac back. Mac and Penny saw the poster for wanting him back as Mac went out the door.
Matty: Mac, don't open the door.
Mac: *Opens the door.* What the hell do you want Nikki?
Nikki: Please Mac, you're the only one true hero but not me.
Mac: What do you ever want from me?
Nikki: You promise that you love me and stay with me.
Mac: Look Nikki, you never care about me and we used to be together.
Nikki: You threw it all away.
Mac: No I didn't Nikki, you're the one who threw our love away and you are the worse one to try to hurt my feelings.
Nikki: You think that I would trust you with your fiance who's pregnant of your baby.
Mac: You should because she's very sweet, generous, kind, and very talented.
Nikki: That's not even fair at all.
Mac: Nikki, please give my fiance a chance and she would easily get along with anyone.
Nikki: No.
Mac: Then goodbye Nikki.
Nikki: *Stares at him as she saw Mac close the door on her.*
Penny: I think she didn't have to show up in the first place.
Riley: That's what I'm saying.
Bozer: Then what's her problem?
Mac: She's trying to win me back to have our marriage to fall apart.
Matty: We'll think of something else out.
Jack: Like what?
Riley: I'm not really sure.
Cage: Well there's only one way that we can do.
Mac: What.
Matty: We can take you guys to hide and when I say to come out after Nikki is gone, you run without letting her find you guys.
Bozer: We'll meet you guys from the back starting tomorrow.
Mac: Sounds like a plan.
Penny: I love it.
Jack: Then what else are we suppose to do with Nikki?
Riley: Taking her back to the airport.
Bozer: Yeah and she doesn't need to be messing with Mac while he has a fiance and a baby along the way.
Mac: Thanks Bozer.
Bozer: No problem man.
Riley: I can't wait for the baby to be here.
Penny: It's coming along really great and I'm so excited.
Mac: No one can't say no to her when we have a baby.
Jack: You guys are now living in parenthood.
Matty: Jack, they got this and they knew exactly what they want to do with their life.
Cage: I love how they are together.
Mac: Thanks Cage.
Cage: You're welcome.
What will Mac and Penny do for the next day? Will Nikki find them before it's too late?
Find out on the next chapter