Chapter 4: Gotta Be Strong

Mac and Penny were sneaking away from Nikki and Nikki heard footsteps as she wipes her tears. Nikki was walking until she saw a paper that she picks up and she read the whole note that Mac had wrote to her.
Nikki,
We're through from each other and you never learn to come around to see me anymore. You betray me with another guy and I don't know why you love this guy that you are with. I learned more about you and I never knew why you hurt my feelings for not telling me the truth. You know what Nikki, I'm tired of you playing games with me and I guess it's over between us.
Mac
Nikki was crying so hard after Mac left the note for her to read about it and she was still going after Mac. Now she wants Penny to breakup with Mac and she loves Mac in her heart. After while, Mac and Penny decided to be alone for a big talk between them.
Mac: Penny, you never thought about having a boyfriend right.
Penny: Yeah and I know that you kiss me.
Mac: Yeah I'm sorry about kissing you and I didn't think things right.
Penny: Mac, you don't have to apologize.
Mac: *Smiles at Penny.*
Penny: *Smiles at Mac.*
Mac: So are we official or not?
Penny: We are official.
Mac: I won't let you go no matter what I do.
Penny: *Hugs Mac without letting him go.*
Mac: *Hugs Penny as he still loves her.*
In 2 weeks later, Mac and Penny are spending time together as they went on dates, missions, and enjoying their free time. The crew likes Penny so much than Nikki and the crew didn't seem to talk about her anymore. Mac was keeping a close eye on Nikki but he was enjoying Penny as his new girlfriend. Nobody knew where Nikki has gone into but she was at Mac's house to find a picture of them when they used to be together. When Mac, Penny, Jack, Riley, Bozer, Cage, and Matty came to the house, they all spotted Nikki as she was looking for the picture of them together.
Jack: What the hell are you doing here Nikki?
Nikki: It's none of your business.
Mac: Nikki, I told you that we're through as I left the note for you and get out of my house.
Nikki: You know that you still love me, Mac and I know you still do.
Mac: Maybe I don't anymore because Penny is my new girlfriend and I love her more than anything in this world.
Nikki: Where's the picture from the time that we used to be together?
Mac: I threw it away 2 weeks ago and I have the right to move on to find someone new.
Nikki: Please Mac, I beg myself to be with you again and trust me again.
Mac: I can't no more Nikki and I only trust Penny now.
Nikki: Well fine, you will always love me and you hear me.
Jack: Maybe he doesn't want to hear right now so leave him alone.
Riley: It's best for you to stay out of his love life.
Matty: Chop chop.
Nikki walks out from the house and she was very sad that Mac won't accept her anymore. Mac was too busy with Penny as he felt the happiness with her and calling quits with Nikki. Matty was happy to see Mac being so happy after he told Nikki the truth from their relationship.
Bozer: So what are we going to do?
Cage: I think we should just celebrate right now.
Penny: Mac, you have any wine or something.
Mac: Umm red wine is all I have.
Jack: Let's go celebrate.
Bozer: Coming right up. *Went to the kitchen to get some red wine and he grab the wine glasses for everyone. He went to the refrigerator to grab the red wine as he got it out as he open the cork and he pour the red wine to everyone's wine glasses.* Come and get it.
Mac, Penny, Cage, Riley, Jack, and Matty came to the kitchen to grab their wine glasses and Matty has a special announcement to make.
Matty: I would like to make this a toast to welcome to Mac's new girlfriend Penny Johnson to our member to the crew. To Penny.
The crew: To Penny.
Penny: *Blushing.* Thank you all so much and I couldn't get more happier with my special boyfriend Mac.
Mac: *Kiss her cheek.*
Jack: Oh for God sakes.
Matty: Jack, keep your mouth shut before I'll wrap the tape all over you to look like a mummy.
Bozer: You should be a mummy in a video and you would look good.
Matty: Bozer, does it look like that I was playing around here.
Bozer: No ma'am.
Cage: It's so beautiful to look at the sunset.
Mac and Penny walk over to the edge as they both stand there to look at the beautiful sunset together.
Mac: Someday, I'll be the lucky one for you to marry me.
Penny: I don't know what to say and I would marry you.
Mac: Really?
Penny: Of course and I never marry to anyone.
Mac: One day, we'll have a church wedding and you will be so beautiful with your wedding gown.
Penny: You are making me wanna cry.
Mac: It's alright Penny.
Riley: Aww, that's so cute.
Jack: A church wedding?
Matty: Yes Jack, a church wedding and they are happy for each other.
Jack: That's my buddy.
Cage: I hope this will make their dreams come true.
Bozer: It will and Jack, you are going to be his best man of honor.
Jack: Excuse me. *Walks away and he went out of the door.*
Mac: What's a matter with Jack?
Riley: He walk out after Bozer said that he's going to be the best man of honor.
Mac: Oh no.
Matty: What's wrong Mac?
Mac: Well, we went to Sarah's wedding when she married to her husband and Jack broke down in tears.
Bozer: Oh.
What will Nikki do? Will she have a revenge on Penny? Is Jack going to be okay? Will he ever stop thinking about Sarah?
Find out on the next chapter