Chapter 5: 6 Months And 5 Weeks

During for 6 months and 5 weeks, Mac and Penny have more chemistry than Nikki. Mac was taking Penny more dates like the movies, fair, Starbucks, zoo, ice cream place, and restaurants. Mac and Penny have grew their relationship very strong as he was no longer talking about Nikki on his mind anymore. The next day after they had their fun day together, Mac went to the jewelry store to surprise Penny a very special surprise that she will love so much. Mac got the engagement ring for Penny as he came home and Penny looks at Mac.
Mac: Penny, I really want you to be very happy my love.
Penny: I want to move in with you.
Mac: *Picks her up as he hugs her and puts her down.*
Penny: I think I want to be very happy.
Mac: Actually you will. *Got down on his one knee as he opens the engagement box.* Will you take this engagement ring to be my beautiful wife?
Penny: *Tears falls on her cheeks.* Yes.
Mac: *Puts her engagement ring on her left ring finger and he got up as he kiss her.*
Penny: *Pulls away.* Mac, I can't believe that we are getting married.
Mac: I know Penny but I'm worried about Jack.
Penny: Same here babe but I try to call him but there's no answer.
Mac: Hmm. I'll give him a call but he needs to get over Sarah.
Penny: I better use the bathroom and I think I'm feeling a little funny.
Mac: Okay darling.
Penny went to the bathroom as she puke to the toilet and she knew the sign on what's going to be happening to her. She flush the toilet as she use Febreze to get rid of the smell as she use Spearmint gum to have a fresh breath and she came out of the bathroom.
Mac: Love, are you alright.
Penny: Yeah and I feel very weird love. Do you think that I could be pregnant?
Mac: It looks like it love and I'm going to be there with our baby.
Penny: *Hugs Mac.*
Mac: *Hugs Penny.* Don't worry love, everything will be okay and I'm supporting our baby with you.
Penny: You're the best sweetie and we're going to raise our little baby.
Mac: I don't care if it's only 1 baby or 2 babies then I'm still there you.
Penny: *Kiss his cheek.* I'll never stop loving you.
Mac: Me neither love. *Pulls away the hug.* You better lay down down on the couch and I'll make you some soup.
Penny: Chicken noodle soup should work just fine for me.
Mac: Okay darling. *Kiss her forehead.*
Penny went to lay down on the couch as she took her pregnancy test and waited for ten minutes. In ten minutes later, Mac came to Penny as she looks at the test and it was positive. Penny was so happy as Mac seen the test and he hugs her.
Mac: *Pulls away with the hug.* I can't believe this baby girl and spit the gum out of your mouth so you can have your chicken noodle soup with me.
Penny: *Spits her gum out to the trash can.* You are so sweet Mac and it looks like we're on a chicken noodle soup date here.
Mac: *Laughs.* You are so funny Penny and I love you.
Penny: I love you too Mac.
So they spent their days together as they ended up hearing about the news from Jack and Jack was missing. The crew was looking for Jack as they were searching for him and Jack was lost in the woods. He saw the flashlight and he was safe and sound by the crew.
Mac: What the hell is going on with you? Do you not knowing why you was been reported yourself missing?
Jack: Look Mac, I was trying to find me a place to live here.
Penny: Well, this place isn't a good home for you and you have a home of your own.
Jack: I don't want to live at my house and I want to live her.
Bozer: To get bit by a wolf.
Jack: Funny Bozer, I would be bit by a wolf if there was one right now.
Riley: *Looks at someone who was watching them on a spy camera.* Guys, it looks like we've been watch on a spy cam here.
Mac looks at the spy camera and he turns it off as Nikki was spying on them and she got very mad.
Matty: Who was watching us?
Cage: Hmm. It looks like the spy camera has a name on there that left the initials. *Looks at it.* N.C.?
Mac: Nikki.
Jack: Why does this have to matter now Mac?
Mac: Well she did seems to act so flirty at me and I have no idea why.
Penny: Because she loves you and she wants you to get rid of me.
Riley: What?
Bozer: That's wrong and I think you're so nice. *Looks at the engagement ring.* Are you and Mac getting married?
Penny: Yes and we're going to have a baby.
Jack: Oh my God. *Fainted.*
Matty: You know Jack, if you fainted then you know why you never shut your mouth anymore and congrats you two.
Cage: You guys are perfect for each other.
Riley: I'm very happy for the both you, congratulations.
Bozer: Congrats.
Mac: Thank you.
Penny: Thank you guys so much.
What will Nikki say to Mac? Is Mac going to tell Nikki that he's engaged to Penny and having a baby?
Find out on the next chapter