Chapter 3: Nikki or Penny

Jack: Are you okay buddy?
Mac: Does it look like that I'm okay?
Penny: Who the heck is Nikki?
Matty: Ex girlfriend to Mac.
Riley: Does Nikki ever stop wanting to call you?
Mac: I don't want her anymore and I moved on now.
Bozer: Aye man, that's the spirit.
Cage: At least you know what you are doing Mac.
Jack: I don't mind if you are dating Penny and no one isn't going to stop you.
Mac: Then what does she wants me for?
Matty: There's not much you can do.
Riley: We have to let you just go on a fake date with Penny.
Mac: Really?
Jack: It's the only way.
Penny: I'm just a fan not a girlfriend.
Cage: Just pretend to be Mac's girlfriend.
Penny: Oh.
Mac: It's alright Penny and I'm not mad at you at all.
Bozer: Just kiss already.
Penny: I don't know any of your names except for Jack.
Jack: Haha.
Mac: That's Cage, Bozer, Riley, and Matty.
Riley: It's very nice to meet you.
Matty: As if anyone of us heard about your name but it's very nice to meet you.
Bozer: It's very nice to meet you.
Cage: Its so nice to meet you.
Penny: It's nice to meet you all.
Mac: I felt like we already met already.
Penny: You are my favorite person who I met.
Mac: *Smiles at Penny.*
Penny: *Smiles at Mac.*
Jack: Are you guys are going to kiss or what?
Mac: You are driving me insane Jack.
Jack: Thanks Mac.
Matty: I told you not to say anything to Mac before.
Jack: Well you're telling me that someone got Nikki pregnant.
Mac: *Looks at Jack.* What?
Cage: Why did you think that Nikki is pregnant?
Jack: I don't know and why are you looking at me.
Mac: You are full of it Jack and Nikki isn't pregnant.
Bozer: That was someone else Jack.
Riley: Just stop talking about Nikki and let's change the damn subject.
Mac: I have more feelings to this fan of mine.
Penny: *Looks at Mac.* Really Mac?
Mac: Of course I do and I think you are very beautiful to keep my mind off of Nikki.
Penny: You are so sweet Mac and I never would think I ever met you.
Mac: I'm glad that I met you and you were the first person to ask me to show you a way to Starbucks.
Penny: Mac, I-
Mac: *Kiss Penny as he was in love with her.*
Penny: *Never let go of his kissing.*
Bozer: Ooh.
Riley: Alright.
Jack: That's the man.
Matty: Now quit kissing love birds, and on to the discussion about what we are going to do.
Mac: *Pulls away.* Sorry Matty.
Matty: So, we are going to let you and Penny go to Starbucks as your first date then as you guys walk out.
Penny: Then where are we going?
Mac: We will run to the next street to hide from Nikki and we will be safe from each other.
Penny: *Hugs Mac as she loves him more than anything.*
Mac: *Hugs Penny as he fell more deeply in love with her.* Don't you worry Penny, I'll always be on your side.
Penny: Thank you so much Mac and you can't ever imagine what's like for wanting a guy like you in my heart.
Cage: Aww, that's so sweet.
Matty: Aww, that's so sweet and now you became sweet to her but now it's time to get sweet for get to going. Chop chop.
Mac: She's right Penny, let's go before I'll get in trouble.
Penny: I'm right behind ya Mac.
Mac and Penny took off going to Starbucks together as they went on their first date to make Nikki very jealous. They went to get their coffee as Mac saw Nikki and they grab their coffee as they walk out. Nikki seen Mac and Penny holding hands as she was coming after Mac. They both ran to the other side of the street and they hide in the parking garage. Nikki follow their trail as she went looking for them and she was getting cold for solving the case about Mac's new girlfriend. Nikki gave up for knowing who was Mac's new girlfriend and she was very hopeless that she wants to tell Mac that she loves him. She was walking away from the love situation and Mac was happy that he found the new love of his life.
Penny: Mac, you really don't want your ex.
Mac: Nope, you are way too pretty than my ex.
Penny: You are so sweet Mac and I love you.
Mac: I love you too.
Nikki was right next to one of the car and over heard Mac and Penny are in love together. She was so upset that Mac had moved on with a new girl in his love life as she called Jack and she was torn up with her relationship with Mac.
Jack: *Answers.* Nikki, whatever it is about Mac and Penny are in love then don't talk to me about you wanted Mac to go back out with you because he told me that he's not going to fall for that again.
Nikki: *In tears.* He did what?
Jack: He's not in love with you anymore and he's dating Penny Johnson.
Nikki: *Tears pouring.* He told me that he love me but now he's dating her.
Jack: It's not my life with him and this is his life.
Nikki: *Crying so hard.*
Mac and Penny looked at Nikki as she was standing by the two cars crying her eyes out over Mac.
Will Mac and Penny make it out of the parking garage? Is Nikki going to make Mac break up Penny so she can go back out with him?
Find out on the next chapter