{13}

c a i d e n

i woke up feeling a pain in my head as i look around my surroundings i realise i'm no where near my bedroom. this place is cold and dark and it smelled. it's fucking horrible.

"jaeden i swear if your pranking me in going to kill you!" i yell out hoping this was a prank. when no one answered the pace of my heart beat rapidly started to increase.

"jaeden please. please. please. i'm sorry for not coming over." i almost cry as i punch on the metal door. it's freezing here and i don't like it.

i came to the conclusion that this wasn't a joke. i turn around and realise i'm not alone. 7 other girls sat there in just there underwear staring back at me.

they all looked so scared and that scared me. "get down hurry he will hurt you" one girl in the corner cried ,she looked 13 years old. my heart hurt just looking at her.

the metal door opened quickly and i sat down as fast as i could taking the girls advice. "sleeping beauty is finally awake." a guy walks in with a smirk on his face. he was fat and old and smelly and scruffy and ewwwwwww.

his grubby hand touched my cheek as i scowled at him," who the fuck are you?" i almost yell, my attitude was clear as always. he laughed to himself before i felt a sharp sting on my face. this mother fucker just smacked me.

"shut up!" he seethed. i rolled my eyes. he hit me again and i'm really not up for this shit. i stood myself up and gripped the metal chain that held my hands together before whipping it up and hitting him repeatedly in the face.

"shut the fuck you lil bitch. just wait until my father finds me. he will have your head on a fucking stick." i yelled kicking him. what can i say... my dad taught me well.

my body collapsed on top of his as i fiddled with his pockets trying to find keys. one minute i'm awake the next i'm on the floor unconscious.

i look up before my eyes shut. that sneaky little bitch. the girl who warned me stood there with a brick in her hand. she's working with him what the actual fuck?!?!

this took me forever to post because i've been studying so sorryyy i'll update the next time i have time.