{12}

i walked up her driveway my body covered in black clothing and my face clad in a pig mask, i'm unique. i take the spare key from under the door mat, i know it's there because i've been watching this one closely for 3 months.

i open the door quietly and let myself examine the home of the girl im about to abduct. i will admit i hate doing this but it's me or them and obviously i'm going to choose me over everyone .

i hear water running so i have enough time to make things look as non suspicious as possible. i take the pre written note from my pocket and place it on the table in the family room. my father has contacts for everything and forgery is one of them.

the note basically says that she doesn't want to live here anymore and that her family shouldn't be worried at all. i then placed another one down beside it for her boyfriend, i added a few personally touches in there. let's just say i really really don't like him at all.

the shower turns off and i move my way into her bedroom. i take out the clothe filled with chemicals and as she passes through her door i cover her mouth and nose. as her eyes close i mutter a quite ,"i'm sorry"

so hello i haven't updated in a while and this is short so if you want the rest get this chapter to 35 votes and i'll post more of it 😛 i have a few ideas on what to do with this story line so hopefully you will like it