Chapter 10:You are mine

Start from the beginning

They are not safe....
**

She reached at her house......On winter vacation  safely.... Lucas did informed but.....

I don't know what happened to me on that... I really wanted to meet her... it was a weird feeling that I was having.... that if I didn't see her now. my heart will stop beating... I'll die.....

I quickly took my car on that  exact moment and drove to her home.. .

I parked at back of her house..cause the first door was closed... 

should I climbed the pipe.. and then  peeked I inside??

No what'll I do if the room not belong to her?

as I look up..... I saw someone is coming in the Balcony....

It was her....

She is wearing  Indian  dress.... I think so...cause she is half Indian.... and she is covering her head properly.....

Those Chocolate brown eyes..... Plum lips......Just want to kiss those lips senselessly ..... God someday I'll lose my sanity.....

I took my phone and clicked her photo....it was less than a second

she quickly look down....Maybe She noticed the flash.....

It was Dark.. and street lights were off too.....I took the chance and got inside the car.... and drove away.

I looked at the picture ....Baby pink suits her a lot......

That smile though...... Someday it'll kill me.......

Babe you don't have any idea I much I want you.....

Need you to be my side....... Hold your hands ....embrace you in my arms..... Love you ...kiss you..keep you safe....for the entire life...

But is it love. .. Do I really love her.. Or it's just my obsession!!??

I don't have any idea that how the love things feels.... How it work in anyone's life ..  I don't know anything. But I want her no matter what ...

that's why I'm giving myself some time  as well as her....Her exam is in 2 month...she need to be relaxed and study......

"Still thinking about her! "Nate said intruppting my thought...