Chapter 12: Chains Over Love

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Yunseo's POV-

The police officers started to get inside your apartment, and then two of them grabbed Wonho by the arms; they wanted to take him away.

-No, no, no. Officer, what is happening? – You asked, confused and worried as you got up from the couch.

-There's a demand against Shin Hoseok for kidnapping you...? – The officer said confused as well.

-What? He didn't steal me. Who told you that? – You asked madly.

-Yun, baby, calm down, I'll be fine. Everything is going to clear up. – Wonho said as he looked at you with a smile to calm you down.

-But no, you didn't make this. - You looked at him, concerned while holding his cheek.

-Take him. – Another officer said, and just like that, they started to take Wonho away.

-Stay calm, okay. I'll be fine, Yun. - Wonho spoke while the police began to take him away.

-No! Wonho! - You cried.

As soon as they were going out of your apartment, you grabbed your phone and started to call the rest of Monsta X members, and you told them everything that happened just a few seconds ago, you informed them that you were going with them to the police station and you'll meet them there.

*Moments later - Police station*

You were arriving with Wonho at the police station, and to your surprise, there were a lot of cameras pointing at Wonho. They were recording how the officers held him like a prisoner. Then out of nowhere, some journalists started to ask you some questions, luckily you got help from the guys from Monsta X that were arriving with some people from the staff and their manager, but before leaving the journalists and cameras, you decided to speak up.

-"Whatever is happening right now, we're going to figure out the meaning of it. And if Mr. Hoseok it's accused of something, don't doubt that the law is going to find the real culprit. For all the Monbebes out there, I just want to say that you don't have to worry; we'll get through this situation together, thank you." - You spoke.

After that, everyone got inside the station. Without hesitation, everyone started to ask about Wonho, and with fear in your heart, you looked at how he was going to the jails' section.

-Is this my fault? – You worriedly murmured.

-No, don't say that! It's not your fault, Yunseo. – Jooheon stated as he started to pat your back.

-That's right. And by the way, thanks for defending him with the journalists. – Shownu spoke as he tried to realize a smile.

-No need to thank Shownu. I just wanted to help. – You assured.

-Sorry to interrupt you but, why was Wonho at your apartment? – Hyungwon asked, confused.

-He came to tell me the truth about what happened this morning. - You explained.

-Oh, I see, I told him to go there at the practice. – Kihyun added.

-He informed me that, by the way, we need to talk after we clear all of this. – You seriously said as you looked at Kihyun.

-Sure. – Kihyun nodded.

-We have news for you, guys. – Changkyun said as he got towards you with Minhyuk beside him.

-Yeah, and you're not going to like what we know. – Minhyuk said with a mad gaze.

-Tell us what's happening, guys. – Shownu said worriedly.

-Okay, so Wonho has being demanded by kidnapping Yunseo and forcing her to lie in multiple times, also that he drugged his older brother to kill your sister Liliana. – Minhyuk said as he read some papers they had inside a folder.

-Our manager already knows about this. And our staff already got a lawyer that's going to defend Wonho in the court. – Changkyun added.

-Who demanded him? – Hyungwon asked.

-Yunseo's mother. – Minhyuk worriedly revealed as he looked at you.

As soon as you heard that, your heart started to break into millions of pieces. You can't believe that they did that to you and that they lied about everything that had happened in front of your eyes.

-I want to say something against them. – You seriously said as you tried to hold on your anger.

-Are you sure you can do it right now? I mean, you had been put through a lot. – Kihyun said, worried as he patted your head.

-I'm fine. I just need Wonho to get out. – You said as you looked at Kihyun.

-Okay, go with our manager. – Jooheon said as he guided you to him.

After talking with Monsta X manager, he let you speak with the police and give your testimony to help Wonho to get out of here the fast as possible. So you went to give your declaration inside a room were there only things to be found where two chairs, a table and one single light above it all. Immediately the police sat down in one of the chairs, and then you took your place in front of him, and without anything else to say, the officer started to ask you questions.

-How do you get to know Mr. Hoseok? - He asked.

-We're students from the same college, and I'm best friends with one of his friends. – You responded.

-Do you know that his brother is here in prison? – The officer asked.

-Yes, he told me some weeks ago and together we found out the truth about my sister's death. - You explained.

-What about your parents? Do you have any personal connection with them? - The officer questioned.

-No, since my sister took me away with her, I never knew anything about them. I didn't care about them because they were wicked when I was living with them, and the first thing I hear from them after years are lies. – You said as you tried to hold your tears.

-Lies? Can you tell me which lies? - He asked.

-Lee Hoseok didn't kidnap me, I was living there because my sister bought me that apartment, and he has nothing to do with my sister's murder. The only one guilty from that is his older brother, Riker. – You said, upset as you pressed your hand with strength.

-So, you're telling us that the real culprits are your parents? – The officer asked, stunned.

-Yes. Lee Hoseok has nothing to do with this; he needs to be free, officer. – You stated as you looked at him desperately.

-One last question Ms. Hong, what was he doing at your apartment? - He asked.

-He was there telling me the truth about his feelings and why he helped me during these rough weeks I had. He just came because he wanted to protect me, and he wanted to apologize for his mistakes. - You explained, concerned.