Chapter 2 What the fudge is going on

Edited 9/27/18

       They walk over to us and Jacob says " oh look it's little Lexi, Mr. Boyfriend, and the rest of her ugly friends."

       I reply by whispering " what the fudge did you just say? why the fudge are you here? Shouldn't you be swimming or whatever you do in your mansion for a house." So only they can here.

    "We just wanted to hang out with our stepsister"

    "Sure" I reply rolling my eyes "why did you actually come here"

    "To make some money" Mason says rubbing his hands together.

     " How is that" I say

     "We make a bet"

     "Ok I'm listening"

     Colin says " We'll play a game of soccer. You and your ugly friends vs us. The losing team has to pay each member of the opposite team 20$.

    "Deal" I say " Hope you have 100$ with you" before walk over to the benches where my pretty friends are seated to tell them the news.

                           5 minutes later

         " You guys are going down" I say to Mason before backing to the edge of the circle. We found it more far if they started because they had less people.

           Mason starts the game by passing the ball to Jacob who was on his left. Colin was there goalie. On our side of the field James was goalie, Emme and Ave were defense and Matt and I were offense.

       After playing for an half an hour the score is 8 to 8. Our team has the ball because the trips just scored. Matt has the ball the passes it to me. I dribble then quickly pass them back and run towards the goal. He passes to me. Jacob steals it away but I take it right back. He try's to kick it to Colin but he was off in his own world and did not come out until he heard us cheering then notices the ball in the net.