Bachelorrate and Bucks night: (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

"Oh Papa I still can't believe im getting married" I said as I sat on the bed, I rest my head on his shoulders.

"Neither can I" My dad said "but It was going to happen one day"

"Yeah" I agreed

"You will be a good wife Inshallah"

"Allhamdilulah"

"Anyway, let me just look at you, one last time." He said

We both stood up

"My beauiful daughters all grown up, soon Inshallah we'll be calling you Dr.Amira or Mummy Amira"

I chuckled, I then gave him a hug and he left the room.

An hour later a lot people had started to come dressed in different oufits, I stood in a noisey crowded  living room with loads of people around me bombarding me with questions.

"Are you still a virgin?"

"Is he handsome?"

"How does he look?"

"Where's he from?"

"Are you nervous?"

I just answered and slyly walked into the kitchen, with Ariana following me.

"You okay?" She said, holding Sayana in her arms.

"Im fine, Its just hot in there"

"I know how you feel,well your the blushing bride"

she said touching my veil. "Everyone came here for you, I remember my bachelor with Faruq, all the attention was on me,It was nerve-racking at first but then I got used to it",

I chuckled

"Why don't you ever talk about Ismail?" I asked her, she breathed out and kissed Sayana on the forehead.

"Im gonna be honest with you" she began "Faruq has always been in my heart, he takes up half of it, I know its wrong for me to say this but I love him, I still do, and I always will." I looked at her giving her a half smile. I then hugged her.

"Well Its true what they say, your first love is always your first" I said

"Yeah, but Sayanas my true love" she said kissing her cheek

"Isn't she just" I said

I went back to the dining room,and snacked on some snacks. I turned the music up a little louder just to brighten up the atmosphere.

There were more guest coming In, "where's the bride!" I could recognise that voice from anywhere It was Nabiira my cousin, she'd been away for 3 months doing a charity trip. I ran up to her and hugged her

"Asalam akeikum" I said squeezing her tight

"wakeikum salam" She replied "I cant believe your getting married" she said

"neither can I". Nabiira was 22, she got married when she was 20 and already had 1 kid, Mariam.

"How about we all go upstairs and catch up" She suggested; I looked at the other girls and signalled for them to go upstairs.

I had arranged my bedroom so there was a lot of pillows on the floor and blankets. Laila had brought the popcorn and other snacks. Me, Laila, Arianna, Aisha, Nabiira and other family relatives were in my bedroom we all got comfortable onto the pillows and started talking.

"So I haven't seen this guy yet, how does he look?" Nabiira asked

"Well, ummm, he always describes himself as the arab Liam Payne" I replied.

"ooooooh" She said wiggling her eyebrows

"Anyway, enough talk about me getting married", I said taking of my veil.

"oooh rebel" Nabiira said

"But your my little sis I wanna talk about you getting married." Ariana said

"Exactly" Laila said

"Guys, come on lets just watch the film and eat" I said

the girls nodded in excitment

"Right after we pray" I said again.

1 HOUR LATER

It was 7:27pm, I got called downstairs even more people had come and they wanted to see me. Auntie Sumaya had just did a dua wishing me the best for my marriage.

"Allhamdilulah auntie" I said hugging her. There was about 20 women around me wishing me luck and all that, I appreciated it and everything but I just couldn't breathe or hear anything.

"Oh Amira" Auntie Hibatu said

"tommorow you will be my daughter in law Inshallah"

"Inshallah" I said smiling

"Im so glad he chose you" She said placing her hands on my cheek

"Allhamdilulah auntie" I gave her a hug, I finally went to Nifa and hugged her.

"Good luck, may Allah bless you and your To-Be Husband in your marriage." She said

"Allhamdilulah" I said

"Well seeing as your the bride, I have a surprise for you" Nifa told me

"What is it?" I asked excitedly

"Dont tell anyone yet, but I'm 4 months pregnant" she whispered

"Oh mashallah" I said in joy "Abu told me you weren't going to have kids for another five years"

"Oh he was just trying to hide it", I gave her another hug

"why don't you tell people?"

"Well I will after your married, and mainly because I dont want to until im 5 months in case of a miscarriage, Im trying my best to hide it" Nifa said

"Oh well I'll keep on praying"

I said, I got up to go greet some other guests, I spent about 45 minutes doing that and managed to pray Magrgib It was 12 past 8, I started feeling tired I went back upstairs where a few people had left, Aisha and Hadija were in the room altough they wasn't allowed, but oh well IM GETTING MARRIED!

A load of people were going to sleep at my house because they lived far away from where I was going to do my Nikah. Laila, and Nabiira were sleeping over, although Hadija begged her mum to sleep over, sadly she wasnt allowed but fortunately she could stay still late. Her and Aisha got along really well, they'd become like best friends. I lay on my bed dozing, with Aisha next to me sleeping, Ariana was on the matress with Sayana, and Swafa. Laila and Nabiira were sharing a water bed "guys Im getting married tommorow" I whispered, no one replied. I then quickly fell asleep acknowledging that today would be the last time I'm sleeping in my bed as an Unmarried woman.

~

took me ages to write, make sure u vote hope ur enjoying it so far, next chapter will be Jahaimes POV for his buks night :p