Judging Criteria :

Here's the criteria Judges!

Participants can look through too, to make sure they will score good scores.

J U D G I N G
C R I T E R I A :

• Book Cover: _/2.5

Ask yourself if it catches your eye, looks professional and if you'd read it without it being assigned to you.

• Description: _/15

Is it a well written description that doesn't give the plot away but still makes you want to read?

• Introduction, Prologue, First Chapter: _/15

Is the main character introduced well? Can you at least catch on what's happening in the opening scene and what the book is about? Is it enticing and page turn worthy?

• Plot: _/35

Is the plotline original, or have you seen it too many times? Is there any character progress, plot progress? Is the progress evident? Is the plot full of holes?

• Grammar: _/10

If your happy grammar bones are tingling they get full marks, work grammar in a deduction manner. Meaning that they start with 10 but if they have terrible grammar and lots of typos, then they lose marks.

• Ending: _/20

Was the ending predictable? Was the ending a bombshell? Was the ending satisfying and didn't leave you with too many unexplained questions? (That goes with plot holes).
If there is no ending yet, just score how the progress is so far.

• Cover: _/2.5

Does the cover match the story?

If the cover is of a sock and the story is about Harry Styles and A Unicorn going on an adventure to proclaim Harry's love for Obama and there isn't a sock mentioned then you give 0 but if the cover has the celebrity on then it would still earn marks.