Rules :

Rules oh rules, how they're meant to be broken.

However if you break these rules, you are obviously going to be kicked out with a glittery foot.

R U L E S :

1.) Enjoy yourself

2.) Don't even try to bully people, you're not going to be blessed with a glittery foot- No you're getting a pair of muddy, worn out horse riding boots down your throat.

3.) Don't bribe the judges. Just why? This is not the Grammys or the world cup so why?

4.) Fill out the form correctly, otherwise you will be ignored.

5.) Follow this acc (AestheticAwards) and Officially_Fireproof for updates. You can unfollow Officially_Fireproof afterwards but hopefully you'll want to join next time and not unfollow this acc!

6.) Please add this book to your library for updates.

7.) Judges, please judge fairly.

8.) You are not allowed to retract your entry, wheter it be judge or participant without reasonable explanation.The password is serpent king. Remember I'm counting on you but if something came up, please let me know and we can work arrangements out together.

9.) Please don't spam the awards if I missed your comment. I'll get to it but maybe after like a few days you should message me and ask about your entry, I will tell you if you got something wrong, like the password.

10.) I've had enough of people not listening, I've asked too many times, too nicely. SO, I've made this a rule. If you tag this acc in anywhere I'm kicking you out of this one. It messes with my entries and it's straight up annoying. Like I said, I tried to be nice about it but people just ignore me. YOU CAN TAG MY PRIVATE ACC, JUST NOT THIS ONE PLEASE.

11.) Please, please, please double check your entry, it's difficult to get to everyone as it is (Even if we don't get a lot of comments.) and I'd really appreciate it if you can just comment once. (Pretty please with blurry Aesthetic pictures on top.)

12.) Spread love.

- Founder Fireproof 🔥