D is for Delivery

Start from the beginning

Something crawled between my legs, winding itself through them, oh right, me and my cat.

I looked down smiling as I picked up the black beauty, its green eyes sparkling at me and I sighed.

"Hello beautiful," I placed it in my arm going to the couch and sitting down, okay twenty sit ups, here I go.

I didn't even get to five before my spine started to hurt, in my tailbone to be precise. It was like I was sitting on hard timber, not my fluffy carpet as I tried to sit up again.

It was like the floor didn't want me to exercise.

"Oh come on, I'm trying here,"

Eight, come on Violet you can do this. I closed my eyes thinking of all the online dress's I saw, all the shorts, oh god the shorts.

I had great legs, All I had to do was tone my stomach and I could slip into those beauties, I didn't want to wear them everywhere, just wanted to know that I could wear them if I want.

That was the motivation I needed.

Eleven, come on only nine more to go.

Think of the high school reunion, you walk in, a sexy dress, a handsome man, that is not the one who infuriated you this morning, on your arm, oh yes that will tell them all.

Thirteen, okay how about this, go to twenty and you can order yourself pizza since you failed.

That got me to work, I did twenty and an extra three on top as my fluffy cat walked around me confused to what I was doing.

"Yes Charlie, I exercises," I told my cat as it jumped onto the black cough disappearing into it. It closed its eyes and it was gone, great I just hope I don't sit on it.

I stood up and did squats while I walked to the phone, why did it feel like I was in shape already.

I grabbed the phone and dialed the number hoping it wasn't too late for delivery and smiled when someone picked up.

"Hello" I asked a bit breathlessly as I continued to do squats, I mean I was ordering a pizza full of calories and thanks to my skipped lunch, I was sure I could devour the whole thing. 

"Pizza hut, how may we help you,"

How many should I order, one, no if I order two then I could have left overs for the week, but I was trying to be healthy.

"Hi can I order a ma-," I paused, no healthy, "Vegetarian please, delivery,"

Vegetarian has vegetables, I mean a bit counted, right?

"Sure expect your delivery to reach you in thirty minutes, address please?"

I told him my address and stood up feeling tired, I think that was enough for today.

"Thank you for ordering,"

"Sure thing, Love you bye," I was just about to hang up when I realized what I said, my face flushing.

Crap, it was a habit, the only people I called often was friends and family, all who I said love you bye too, I always picked up my pizzas.

I blushed as I heard a soft chuckle, "Aw I love you too,"

"Um," I looked at the couch where Charlie opened one eyes, sensing discomfort and baring his teeth at me.

"I hope you don't assume you're going to get a discount now that you exclaimed your undying love to me,"

Oh lord this was awkward, "I um- I just, It's a habit,"

"I'm only joking, expect your pizza soon,"

I groaned as I heard the end of the dial tone, really Violet can't you do anything right. I went to the fridge to grab a soda to help calm my flustered self but then changed my mind, and grabbed a glass of water and added two ice-cubes, cold water was better for you.

I walked around cleaning the apartment a bit, a workout in itself when I heard the doorbell and grabbed a note from my wallet, "Coming," I yelled tripping over the shoes in the way.

Crap so much for cleaning.

I opened the door trying not to look so flustered as a girl stood there smiling, "Here is your pizza," well that was faster than I thought.

"Thanks, keep the change," she beamed realizing how much she could keep and I smiled, glad at least someone had a nice reward.

"Aww, really, thank you!" she jumped and I watched her walk away, her skinny legs rushing from under her massive jumper.

I didn't want to be as skinny as her, but come on, how was her body proportionate and mine was like an upside down Doritos?

I grunted closing the door, the smell of the pizza making me crave these bad calories.

Charlie jumped off the couch smelling something and I laughed, "No Charlie you already ate,"

He purred rubbing up against me as I sat down, God this cat loved human food.

I opened the Pizza, surprised when a serviette fell out.

I picked it up frowning as I read it, a blush tainting my cheeks. Well, this was awkward.

This story has been on Wattpad since 2014 for free, instead of decided to publish it, I have uploaded it to Goodnovel. Please support my novel there.

Insta:nihapupzy