horny text message - nick

a/n: so it turns out that a lot of you wanted a part two from the "horny text messages he sends you" from nicks part so here you go 

Once again Nick left at the break of dawn to head to the studio and record some upcoming songs. Now, you loved to see Nick fulfilling his dream and doing what he loved but it had gotten obsessive how much he was in the studio. He went there early and came home super late. The only thing he didn't do there was sleep and you felt that he probably did ever once and a while. You told him that he should take a break but he would just roll his eyes and walk out the door with a small wave. You tried calling your friend but they didn't have much time so they told you to distract your mind from the problem, so you pulled out your phone and started scrolling through instagram. As you sat on the couch absorbing all the pictures of couples hugging and kissing each other something you and Nick had used to post but now all your feed consists of is pictures of you. You felt the sudden urge to call out Nick on his actions so you pulled up his contact and typed out a message. 

"you never pay attention to me anymore. you don't love me." 

Read 11:48 

Typing...

You were sure that all he would respond with is "okay. sure." or a "stop. i'll be home soon." so that's why you were surprised when he was responded the way he did. 

"i'd have you up against the wall with one hand around your throat and the other one down your pants in no time. so shut it." 

Delivered 11:51

"Shit." you breathed out. You and Nick had barely touched each other since he was always gone and to say that you missed it was an understatement. You wanted his touch and the way he whispered loving words into your ears and just made you feel loved. You didn't know how to reply. Shit. You could barely read that without your breath hitching. You thought for a few moments before replying. 

"that's hard to do when you're in the studio."

Read 11:58

Typing...

"i'm coming home."

Delivered 11:59

"Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit." you whispered to yourself while running up the stairs to throw on some lingerie. You tore through your draws until you found Nick's favorite black lingerie that you would wear. The studio was only ten minutes away and you had the feeling that Nick was speeding so you hurried to get the bed made and light a few vanilla scented candles to really set the mood. That's when you heard the door open. You tiptoed downstairs and saw him taking his jacket off near the doorway when you made eye contact. His eyes grazed over your body and you started to feel insecure covering up your stomach. 

"Babygirl don't cover anything up. I want to see it all." he said motioning you to come to him. You hesitated slightly but made your way over to him slowly soon picking up confidence. He kept eyeing you as your hips swayed softly and you when you got three feet in front of him he wrapped his arms around your waist and pushed you up against the wall. 

"Fuck." you gasped. His lips grazed your ear before leaving rushed kisses down your neck. Your eyes closed before your mouth came slightly open. You were being brought to your own world and you never wanted to leave. You felt his right-hand travel up your stomach and chest until it was wrapped softly around your neck. Your eyes flew open and you were faced with a smirking Nick. 

"I told you I would do this. Didn't I?" he said before his left hand made its way into your panties. You gasped again but this time you felt the breath get stuck in your throat and it was all too overwhelming but it felt great. Nick noticed this and picked you up. "Let's go upstairs. Yeah?" 

"Yeah." 

a/n: okay i don't know how i feel about this but pointers are very much appreciated. 

-camden kuwonu