the voicemail he leaves you after a fight

Brandon: 

Y/n please answer the phone, you're scaring me. You haven't ever ignored my calls like this before and it's making me think that the worst thing could have happened. You do so much for me an I didn't need to yell at you like I did. I sat on the couch for a bit trying to think of a way to apoligize and I thought I had a pretty good idea of what I was going to say but then I picked up the phone and saw you as my wallpaper and my mind went blank; I lost my train of thought and I am now here rambling like an idiot on the phone just asking you to come home. I need you and I miss you so much. I hope you're safe and I love you. 

Edwin: 

You told me once that the worst thing that has ever happened to you in a relationship was being told that you never loved that person. You told me that it hurts because you never want a person you love to feel that way. What hurts the most out of this situation is that I'm the one that caused that exact pain you felt tonight. I get it if you need space. I get it if you need a few hours to calm down and to get your thoughts arranged. I get all of that but I need you to call me back before I go mad from being worried about you. Your friends texted me going off and to be honest I deserved it. I shouldn't have yelled, I shouldn't have told you to leave, and I shouldn't have told you that you never loved me. I love you and I know you love me. Please just call me. 

Austin: 

Y/n I know you're mad but please don't delete this, okay hear me out. If you're listening and I pray that you are I need you to know that I love you so much and that when I find you I will prove to you that you matter so much to me. Yeah by the way where are you? After we got in that fight you stormed out and I had told myself that I would call you in a few days but now it's only hours later and I miss you and I need to make things right with you. I've been driving around for a bit just checking the skate park and I even stopped at Walmart. You've got me a bit worried but not all that much because you will hand people a can of whoop ass if they try anything. Y/n I love you and please call me back soon. 

Nick: 

Babe. Oh shit. Sorry. I know you don't like being called that when we're fighting. Um y/n after we fought I had went to workout like I usally do so I can clear my head and when I came back to your flat to say I was sorry you weren't there. I don't exactly know where you are and it's worrying me to death. I am currently sat in your living room waiting for your return. I don't think we've ever fought this bad before and that in itself worries me because when we fight it feels like the ground is shaking underneath us. Y/n you're such a dope women and you are so smart like a female version of Albert Einstien. Damn you're smoking babe. Oh shit. Sorry again. Anyways come home soon we'll talk about it then. Love you. 

Zion: 

Uh y/n I don't know how to start this.

Edwin in the background : Tell her you're sorry dumbass. 

Yeah babe I'm really sorry and I didn't mean any of what I said. I know that you're stubborn and probably already deleted it but maybe if you're hearing this and thinking that you may spare me then I would love it if you came over so we could talk about this. 

Brandon in the background: Oh and don't forget to tell her that you're stupid and that you love her. Oh and that we miss her. 

I am a huge dumbass that doesn't know what he has until he screws up and I do love you so much and you make me so happy, so I can meet you somewhere or you could come here either one. Once again I'm sorry and I love you. 

Brandon in the background: WE MISS YOU.

y'all enjoy !!! 

love always, 

camden kuwonu :)