what he does when you run into your ex 3/5

Austin: 

His face gets really red and all of he does all of the talking. 

-

"Austin stop!" you playfully scream while you run away from your boyfriend who is chasing you around Walmart. He was gaining speed but you were determined to get away without being caught so you took a sharp turn around a corner and ended up on your ass when you ran into someone. Before you could even start apoligizing Austin was behind you helping you get up and doing all the talking for you. 

"We are so sorry. We were being immature and-" he was stopped short when the man turned around. You were to your feet at this point and Austin sucked in a deep breath. It was your ex. Austin wasn't scared but to be honest you thought that he was a bit intimidated by the size of y/e/n. This wasn't the first time you had ran into him with Austin but the other time was less uncomfortable. Austin gathered himself before he continued. "As I was saying we're sorry even though we shouldn't even be apoligizing." he said the last part under his breath.

"Hey y/n." y/e/n said with a smirk. You rolled your eyes relizing that your ex hasn't changed a bit. 

"Geez I can't believe you have the ner-." you were cut of by a very red faced and furious Austin. 

"I would watch what you say to my girlfriend. She might be nice and not put you in your place but I will." you knew that Austin would never want to hurt anyone and he most likely wasn't going to hit anyone in the middle of Walmart especially this dude that was ten times his size but it was the gesture that made you happy. 

"Yeah okay tough guy." y/e/n said laughing a bit which caused Austin to tense next to you. "Like you could do anything. I bet you can't even lift y/n up but I don't blame you she's a fat cow." he said looking you up and down. Now you've never considered yourself a violent person but in that moment the adrenaline was pumping and you couldn't contain yourself. So when you smacked your ex across the face you were surprised with yourself but that didn't stop you from grabbing Austin and running towards the nearest exit as quick as you could. Once you got to the parking lot you jumped into the car and Austin drove out of the parking lot and to the boys shared house as quick as he could. It was quiet for a while until you decided to speak up. 

"Oh my god Austin I'm so sorry I didn't-." you were cut off by a laughing Austin. 

"Y/n that was sexy and so freaking hot!" he laughed making you smile. 

"But babe we could get in so much trouble." you said trying to not laugh as hard.

"Oh well that was the best thing I've seen in a while. You should have seen his face." he said laughing but then got serious. "You know that you aren't fat at all. He's an ass that doesn't know what he's talking about." he said parking the car in the driveway. Then reaching for your hand to comfort you. 

"Oh babe don't worry I stopped caring about anything that came out of his mouth a long time ago." you said smiling at Austin.

"When?" Austin said curious. 

"When I met you." you said smiling. That's when Austin leaned in for a kiss that sent sparks through your body and made you feel like you were floating. Yep you were head over heels. 

Nick: 

He would try to avoid your ex as much as possible meaning he would go to extremes for you to not even know he was there. 

-

You and Nick had been hanging out in the park for a long time and you were starting to get tired but he wanted a picture near the swings so you both agreed that you would stop there before heading home. Nick was holding your hand and you were only a few minutes away from the main park where the nicest swings were located. You were starting to get lost in the area around you that you didn't even notice that Nick was pulling you in the oppisite direction until you fell on your ass. 

"Nick what the hell?!" you shouted a bit angry. Nick didn't turn around instead he kept walking which caused you to scoot across the concreate. "Nick stop! This hurts!" he finally stopped helping you up to your feet. 

"I decided that I wanted the picture at the other swing set." he said shyly. 

"Babe I'm so fucking tired." you said sounding exhausted. 

"Okay so we can take the long way to the car." 

"No way we are so much closer if we just keep going." you whined. 

"Then I'll carry you." he said picking you up. You didn't fight it and let him carry you on his back for a while until you kept thinking about why he was acting like this so once you got to the swings you asked. 

"Why'd you not want to get your picture on the swings at the other park?" you asked. Which caused him to shrug. "Babe come on." you pleaded. 

"Cause your prick of an ex was there." he said smoothly. 

"We shouldn't be the ones embarassed he should be the one running." you say calmly. 

"I know that but I don't even want him near you." he says getting off the swings and walking towards you bringing your face closer to his. "Your mine and he isn't going to hurt you." he says sealing his words with a kiss which leads to something a lot more complex but we are trying to keep this PG. 

Zion: 

You don't have an ex because people never found you really attractive in school which baffles Zion because he thinks that God spent extra time on you. (so here are some cute pics of Z) 

YALL I HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING THIS SO FAR!!! 

I LOVE ALL YOU BEANZ

all the love, 

camden kuwonu <3