requested - nick

"Fuck all of you!" you playfully screamed from across the house. You then heard Brandon laugh and running feet. You had been staying at the PM house for the past week since you were visting your brother Brandon. You loved staying with the boys regardless of the fact that there was constant pranks and  that someone was always yelling. You actually liked it alot and it was very different from your house back in Texas. You enjoyed the company of the boys and felt that you could truely be yourself around them. You then heard loud footsteps approaching the bathroom door. You knew they were coming to laugh at you for Brandon dumping cold water on you while in the shower.  

"Oh man y/n B got you so good!" Zion called from outside of the bathroom door. You laughed silently to yourself while thinking of something witty to say bcak but you could think of nothing. You cut off the shower and pulled back the curtain to feel the cold air hit your body you quickly went to reach for your towel to dry off. ONce you had wrapped your body in the towel and dried off you stepped out of the shower. Your eyes immediately went to get the pile of clean clothes that you had set on the sink but when you saw that there was only a note left you grew furious. 

'Sorry sis had to take these. I hid them in Nick's room? That's who you've been staring at all week right?'  You were blushing at this point. The thought of walking into Nick's room in only a towel made you want to die right then and there. You and Nick had been pretty close since you met him and it was an instant connection but you never made a move or attempted to make a move. You always fought over who was going to win sports games and jumped on him whenever his team would 'cheat'. You stood for a minute trying to think of a way to get out of this. Maybe you could get Zion to sneak into Nick's room and retrive the clothes for you and then slide them under the bathroom door. You puzzled for a bit until you decided that you would just walk to Nick's room and get them yourself. You would at least be wrapped in a towel and they've seen you in less when you went out to the pool. 

You quietly opened the bathroom door not wanting to cause a scene while in a towel. One had firmly held the towel to your body while the other hand grabbed on to the wall to keep your balence. 

"Austin just let me touch your hair!" you heard Edwin yell from another room in the house but they were very close so you forgot the plan of not causing a scene and yelled while running to Nick's room to retrieve your clothes. You heard some of the other boys yell back probably thinking that you were going to attack them but you were already booking it to Nick's room as fast as you could. You feet were a bit slippery and you almost lost your balence on the turn into Nick's room but something caught you. Oh yeah that's right the ground. You landed face first onto the ground in Nick's room because your hands were too busy holding up the towel. 

"Ow. Fuck." you said softly. 

"Jesus y/n are you okay?" Nick says voice laced with concern for you while he quickly gets off his bed and walks over to you to help you off the ground. 'Great' you think to yourself. You were hoping to run in run out and you were extra hoping that he wouldn't be in there but of course with your luck neither of the two came true. 

"Yeah I'm fine." you managed to croak out. Your face was beet red and you wanted nothing more than to run out of the room with your clothes but you didn't know were they were. 

"You really hit the ground hard." he slightly laughed which made you look down at the ground blushing more from embarassment. 

"Yeah I hadn't planned it exactly like that but whatever works." you said trying to laugh off the situation entirely while darting your eyes back and forth across the room looking for your clothes. 

"Umm y/n not to be rude but why are you naked and in my room." he says blushing a bit which causes you to stand up faster than you've ever moved before. "Oh be careful." he said when you almost lost your balence from standing up at the speed of light. You looked down at the towel wrapped around you and immediately the situation hit you. You were standing in your crushes room with a towel wrapped around you searching for your clothes because your stupid brother hid them. 

"I think Brandon hid my clothes in here." you said softly. At this very moment you have never been so embarassed. 

"Oh is that what he was doing in here?" he said laughing a bit. "He put them right over here-shit." Nick says. 

"What? you say trying to think of a reason that he would have stoped mid sentence like that. 

"Um well he put them in the dirty clothes and Edwin was just up here getting that stuff together to wash them so they're gone for the moment." Nick says fidgeting. You huff and bring one hand up to rub your forehead. "If you want" he says pausing "you could borrow some sweats and a t-shirt of mine." he says rubbing the back of his neck." You perk up. You thought of you wearing Nick's clothes is a huge win so you don't disagree when he hands you some sweats and a t shirt. 

You thank him and walk back into the bathroom. You slip on the clothes and walk back into Nick's room to show him. He's laying on his bed but when you start laughing he looks up. You stand there with sweats that you have to keep pulling up and an oversized t shirt that hangs off your shoulder. He smiles widely and takes in the sight. 

"Gorgeous." he says sounding breathless which causes you to feel breathless. After a moment it sinks in to him what he says and he gets very red faced. "Sorry." he mumbles. You then get a boost of confidence that you've never felt before. 

"I don't mind." you say causing him to look up and smile softly at you. You turn to walk out of the room when you hear Nick say something. 

"Y/n would you want to do something sometime?" he asks causing you to turn around and laugh slightly. 

"Yes I would love that." you blush and then walk out of the room. You are strutting back to the bathroom where you see Brandon smiling like a proud mom. "I fucking hate you." you say smiling. 

"I'm sure you do." Brandon says back while hugging you tight. "I take that as a compliment." You started to walk away. "Oh and Ed doesn't do laundry. He still has your clothes meaning he liked you but me being Brandon the great got you two together for a date. I will gladly accept money in exchange." you didn't even reply because you didn't know what to say but you did know that whatever happens between you and Nick it is going to be amazing. 

y'all that was my first requested imagine and this is for @kgsofia who is a very close friend. go read her book and show her some love!! 

peace out fellow beanz, 

camden kuwonu :))