Dream

Jack stood on the roof of a small house, looking over Arendal. He had just finished bringing winter hear, it was so beautiful. Everything covered in white, icicles hanging from trees. He watched as children ran out of their houses in excitement. Kids were having snowball fights and making snowmen. A smile spreads across his face as the people enjoy his works.

"Maybe I can stay an extra day." He said to himself. Jack flew down from the roof and made a snowball, scanning the people in the village. A woman caught his attention and he smiled. He threw the snowball at her and it hit her right in the back of the head. She gasped and turned around. Everyone froze and suddenly looked horrified.

"What the big deal?" Jack asked himself and looked around. He leaned against a house in the shadows. He heard whispers and then he knew why everyone froze. "Crap, I guess that's the queen." He rubbed the back of his neck and leaned against his staff. "Whoops." he watched as the queen suddenly started to laugh. He gasped in surprise when she made a snowball appear from nowhere. She threw it at someone and the snowball fight continued. Jack flew back up to the rooftops and watched the queen in awe.

"She has the same powers as me."

~ ~ ~

Jack flew around the village, looking into windows and seeing all the kids dreams.

"Righ on time Sandy," Jack said and smiled. He decided to fly by the castle just out of curiosity. He looked into windows, most of the rooms were empty so he gave up and flew away. He came to a sudden stop when he saw something strange. He flew to a larger than the rest window and stood on the balcony. He peered into the room and his eyes widened. Was that...? Jack opened up the glass door quietly and walked in.

"It is..." he whispered. He moved closer to the lump in the bed and smiled when he saw the little golden dream above its head. Jack leaned over to see the face and found that it was the Queen.

"The Queen is having a dream about me?" he chuckled to himself and watched the dream. The queen was talking to another girl with red hair in a crowded room. They stopped when 'Jack' walked up to them and he bowed. Then, he watched as he danced with the queen.

"So, you dream of dancing with me? How do you even know about me?" he asked. The golden figures disappeared and the Queen stirred. Jack backed up a bit and then hid in a corner when she sat up and looked around.

"Why am I hidding? She cant see me." Jack said and laughed at himself. He jumped back when the Queen screamed and fell out of her bed. "Whats up with her?" He asked himself and walked around the bed to see her in a very funny position. She scrambled to her feet and back up against the wall.

"W-what's up with me? There's a man in my room!" She yells and Jack's eyes widen.

"W-wait, you can see me?!" He asks. She nods and presses herself closer to the wall.

"W-who are you?" Jack grins.

"The man of your dreams. Quite literally. If you really wanted to dance with me, you could've asked." She gasped.

"J-jack Frost?" She said in a hushed tone. He nodded and her eyes widened again.

"So, whats your name Majesty?" Elsa flopped down onto her bed and put a hand to her head.

"Elsa."

"Well, Elsa, I'm sorry for scaring you. I didn't think you believed in me. I'm glad we could meet though." he backed up towards the window. "Also, sorry for hitting you earlier." He winked at her.

"That was you!" She says and he grins.

"We should talk sometime Queen Elsa. Maybe you could even dance with me like you want." Elsa blushed and watched as he flew away. Elsa laid down in bed again and stared at the ceiling. She then said something very unladylike.

"Holy shit... Jack Frost was just in my fucking room."

Jack laughed at Elsa's comment, as he was staying out of sight but still in earshot, and then flew away into the night. He liked the Queen already and could tell they would form a great friendship.