☠ Chapter Fifteen ☠

[This chapter basically goes back to the events from chapter 13, just in Harry's POV for the first section, before it goes to the present.. if that makes sense. I hope it does!]

☠ C h a p t e r  F i f t e e n ☠ 

**Harry's POV**

"Let me the fuck go!" I thrashed around, trying to get away from Zayn and Liam. I was actually surprised I was unable to escape their hold-down, until I realized I was tied by my hands by Zayn. Fucking Zayn. "Liam, you can't be fucking serious. Let me go," I spoke rather harshly. But did I give a shit? No. Was I going to feel sorry about it later on around? No.

"Harry, you need to calm down and li-"

"Don't tell me what I do! Let me see her, God-"

"Did you-" Niall spoke as him and Louis came in the room me, Liam, and Zayn were currently in. They left Jade alone? She could be fucking escaping again! But she wouldn't do that, right? Of course not, she loves me. She showed me not more than ten minutes ago. She wouldn't leave me now. No, scratch that. She wouldn't leave me ever. 

 "Did they what?" I said, sweat starting to drip down my forehead. Silence. "Did they fucking what?!" I boomed. I looked at all of them, two sets of eyes were on Liam, as one pair were on me, as Liam's were on the other two on him. I stopped my gaze on Liam when I saw him nod his head, and Niall and Louis left the room in a hurry. Fucking Liam. "What the fuck is going on?!" I demanded an answer, still thrashing around. But it seemed as my strength wasn't at it's greatest, which was odd because my adreneline was pumping. Usually I'd be out of these ropes in a blink of an eye, but now I can't even seem to move my hands enough to even attempt to get out of these restraints.  The question I last asked lingered in my brain over and over again. What is going on? Just then, my body began to shake uncontrollably as a loud yell escaped my mouth. My body lifted up from the chair I was previously sitting on before I slammed it back down on the ground, creating a loud bang as the chair snapped on both back legs. The action caused my body to fumble over on my back, before I quickly regained my balanced and stood up, the ropes causing even more marks on my wrists as I started to finally rip them open with my strength. It wasn't until I heard footsteps coming toward my location, and a small recognizable  voice when I started to work even faster.  

"Niall? L-Louis?" I heard her small voice from not too far away. She was trying to come and see me. Suddenly there was a silence. Why wasn't she coming to me? A whisper could be heard, although I could still hear it. But this time it wasn't Jade's.

"Go right now," he said sternly. Fucking Niall.  The thought of Jade leaving threw me even more over the edge, if it was even possible. I kicked and kicked, pulling around trying to get these damn ropes off of me in a hurried pace. The same voice brought me to pull harder. "Run!"

Fear started to replace my anger, before coming back, back and forth from the two emotions as I quickly started to run toward the sounds of the voices as fast as I could. But it just wasn't fast enough. Two pairs of arms were holding me back before I could even reach the door, knocking me back a few steps.

"No!" I screamed as I heard footsteps running off in the distance. Don't you fucking dare, Jade. 

"Shit," I heard Liam mumble as he let go of my arm. Then, he disappeared from the room. Just as I was about to get out of the grip of Zayn, Louis and Niall were suddenly back, holding me back as well. But just as quickly as Louis and Niall came, Zayn let me go and left. But not before turning back around to me with an evil smirk on his face. And in that moment, I knew he was up to something.