☠ Chapter Twelve ☠

☠ C h a p t e r  T w e l v e ☠

**Jade's POV**

My mind was a blur. Not only was my mind a blur when Harry had picked me up bridal style, placing me in the bed that I never wanted to lay in again. But it was also a blur throughout there and on. And as Harry lay himself down next to me on the small bed that was only made for one person to lay in, I knew that he was beyond serious when he said he was never letting me leave his side. So that only concluded one thing to me; there's no longer an option for an escape. I faintly remember what would be small cute gestures to others, as for me would be unnecessary gestures as Harry's arm was slung tightly around my waist all night. I almost felt like I was in a dream. A nightmare that I'd soon wake up to, but when in reality it really was reality. Just the thought made me uncomfortable and sick to my stomach. Although my eyes were drooping, it was like I couldn't go to sleep. I could not fall asleep knowing who was attached to me. I didn't know if he was just playing it cool now before doing something completely out of the ordinary such as turn me, or kill me for that matter. He could snap. Funny how not too long ago I actually wanted him to turn me, and now look at us. The complete opposite. Harry turning me was the last thing I wanted to ever happen. I'd rather die. But then I'd be dead, wouldn't I? But I would be dead in a different way. At least if I died naturally I'd be in a better place, right? My luck it'd turn out differently. Because everything that I seem to want never happens. 

I didn't know what time it was, or even how much time passed by when I felt Harry shift next to me. His arm around me loosened. I kept still when  I felt him move closer in toward my body. It was when I felt something hard against my backside that I began to panic. As I heard my name being escaped from the person's mouth behind me, lowly, I knew that I had to do something to stop it. But before I could even move or speak a word, I felt a hand being placed under my shirt, rising as the breathing behind me became more irregular. When he found what he was looking for, a moan escaped his parted lips. I regained my boldness, I squirmed under his touch, causing a groan out of satisfaction from the man whom lay directly behind me. He moved even closer in my body, if even possible, his hardon pushing even more into me. 

"H-Harry," I whimpered. I tried pulling his arm away from where it's places were, but he wouldn't bulge. My pleads were nothingness. It was when he cupped me when I screamed for him to stop. 

"Harry!"

"W-what? Are you okay? What's the matter?" Harry sat up, not even realizing his previous actions. It seemed as if he realized something was up, literally, when he stopped and muttered something that was uncomprehending. He suddenly got up, leaving the room without another word as I lay back down unsure of what to do next. I couldn't escape, that was useless. But it wasn't like I could stay here, either. So the only question was what was I going to do? 

I suddenly couldn't take it anymore as my eyes drooped themselves closed uncontrollably. And the darkness came along with them.

~~

I was suddenly awoken when I felt something, like a tug, on my hair. I opened my eyes only to see a body hovering over me. 

"W-what?" I asked allowed, only to be shushed by the person above me. That person was the one and only; Harry. 

"Damn it," he swore. I looked up at him confused.

"What's going on?" I asked frightened. 

"I was hoping you'd stay asleep while I did this," he paused, sighing, "but I guess not." That's when I realized what he was doing and started to panic.

"Are you serious right now?" I asked him below shouting, louder than usual. 

"I have to!" he shouted. "You did this to yourself, love."

He was seriously trying to dye my hair, on his own, while I was asleep... Really?

"How?!" I exclaimed. He tugged on my hair harder. Just as I was about to punch him, my arms seemed to be locked down. What th-

"You know damn well how!" he yelled, making me shudder back down farther into the mattress. His voice was incredibly low, deep, husky, frightening. Demon-like. His eyes golden, veins prominent in his neck. I was about to scream for dear life at just the sight. "Trying to get away from me, yeah? But it didn't work, now did it? Then you go with that fucking Luke prick," he said angrily. Just as I was about to protest, his fist came in contact with the pillow next to me before he literally screamed his next sentence.

"Shame on you!" (For it to be more realistic, here's Harry saying "shame on you!" and it's what he sounds like in this scene.. you know, just for more of the effect c: ) >>>>

I yelped at the closeness of his fist and my head. If it would've been about an inch or two closer, he indeed would have gotten me. The thought made me shudder. I noticeably started to shake from fear. At that moment, all I wanted to do was disappear into the mattress. He was just so frustrated. But suddenly, his actions ceased as his head dropped down into the crook my neck. His hot breath was felt, goosebumps appearing on my neck from the sensation as the only sound that was audible was his soft pants for breath. 

"I just want you to love me just as much as I love you," he whispered. The sound of his voice, the tone made my heart shatter. He sounded so desperate. "Goddamn, that's all I fucking want, Jade."

"Harry-"

"That's all I ever wanted. That day you told me you loved me was one of the best days of my life," he told me. "I actually felt alive again. I was so overjoyed. What ever happened to that? Why did that have to change? Wh-what happened?" his voice quivered. I was so puzzled, myself. I really took the step back and thought about this. About the times when I said I did love him. I actually told him that I loved him. But it was just the affect, right? The affect from the mark was all it was. That's it. I was being controlled, basically. It wasn't true love. It was just the affect. Right? "And don't say it was that goddamn mark, because we both know that that isn't true," he told me, as though he was reading my mind. Although I wouldn't be surprised if he was. "Because it doesn't always work. It doesn't have to. It hasn't before. It only works on true love, Jade," he informed me before his lips were on my neck, soothingly. Softly, he placed a small lingering kiss that made me weak. "Only true love."

Just then I got an uncontrollable image in my head that I couldn't escape from. It was almost like it was controlling me, because before I knew what I was doing, I was mimicking the exact same thing that was appearing in my head. My eyes fluttered closed, as my lips met Harry's in a matter of seconds, them moving in sync. It was so familiar, although it felt so different. I felt... Relieved. I actually felt relieved. I tried moving my hands, but remembered they were trapped down. But all too suddenly, the kiss came to an end as Harry pulled away. When I opened my eyes, his were a light shade of green, and I could actually see the sparkle in them again. The big smile that was plastered upon his face showed a whole lot of meaning. We stared into each other's eyes before he came to a conclusion, his thumb coming up drawing circles on my cheek. 

"You saw it, too." 

I looked at him confused before I knew what he meant. I slighted nodded before he gave me an excited look. That's when a thought came into my mind. Maybe he was right, maybe it was working this time. Maybe our bond was becoming more frequent, more alive. And maybe, just maybe deep down inside, I did indeed love him. Maybe I truly did love Harry. Or maybe even the fact of the matter was, maybe I was starting to fall in love with him.