OTTO

June 13, 2006
3:40am

C H A P T E R E I G H T

"We just have to hide, 20 minutes left and it's all over, Hoseok. It's gonna be over soon, Seok." He told himself as he cradled a sleeping Jeongguk in his arms.

It's been minutes since it appeared and scared the shit out of the both of them.

"Hi, Jeongguk." A voice rang through his ears.

"Seok.."

"Guk, it's okay. It'll be gone-"

"That voice is the same voice I heard when we first got here. It's been following me, Seokie. Ever since. I do things it wants me to do. It's always been behind me."

"...Is it telling you to do anything now?"

"It said it wants to hurt you. You can't leave me, Seokie. Please don't, please."

Jeongguk fell asleep from crying after that.

It was awfully strange though. Nothing can be heard, except their heavy breathings and their heartbeats.

Hoseok noticed something, however. He had noticed that Taehyung wasn't there the entire time with them.

He decided to carry the youngest who was already half-awake now to find Taehyung outside the room, which was really risky.

He had told Jeongguk all the passages the youngest can go through if anything happens.

He stepped out of the room and boy, was he right. He had felt a cold but burning sensation on his skin.