Chapter 11

The police station at Daegu was a bit smaller but it was a very comfortable feel to it. You could know your way in this place easily without getting lost unlike the one in Seoul where I always did. "Hey so you ain't gonna get lost this time?" he asks trying to hold his laughter in. I punch his arm. "Hmph we'll see about that."

"Hello, are you the officers from Seoul?" a random officer asks us. I didn't even notice him standing there. "umm how long have you been standing there?" "About two minutes." the short man replies.He was about my height, maybe the same or a little taller. "Ahh I forgot, I am Lee Jihun, one of the officers here in Daegu, I was told by our assistant chief, Kim Jong In, that you guys were coming."

Taeyong looks down on him. "What happened to the chief?" "Well, he is really busy and would like to see you as soon as possible." "then let's go now." I say speaking up. They both nod and to the chief we go!

Jihun leads us through a narrow hallway, all the way to the end. He knocks on the door very gently. "COME IN!" the chief shouts. Woah, he's like Jungguk.... Jihun turns the nob and we see a man in glasses, reading a paper. He looks up and pushes his glasses up giving a gummy smile.

"Well hello pretty lady, I heard a great deal from you." He comments, standing up. He then notices Taeyong who just kept himself polite and quiet. Jihun exits the room. "Ahh I am the chief here, Min Yoongi. please have a seat. We shake hands and Taeyong and I as well introduce ourselves. Yoongi takes a seat back to his desk and Taeyong and I sit across.

"So about this case, we are trusting you with this. We've had many cases and when we got this one, we just coudn't ignore it, but I knew we didn't have the time too handle it, so I called my good friend, which is your chief, Jeon Jungguk about this and he recommended you two to me. Here is an extra file about the case, just in case if you lose one. *Yoongi hands file that was sitting on a stack of papers to Taeyong* You will still come here every morning like you did in Seoul. Just after morning call, you both go do what you have to do. Any questions?" Min Yoongi takes a breath and picks up his coffee mug, taking a sip.

Must be very tiring for him to say that all at once.

TAEYONG P.O.V

"No sir, but thank you and Y/N would like to get started on the case." I say and then look over to Y/N, giving her a wink. "Wait but I have a question. How long do we stay here?" she asks standing up. Yoongi and I stand up at the same time. "Whenever you solve this case completely."

~outside building; right out by the police car~

"So we spent about an hour there, and right now it's 11:00. We can go to our hotel and settle in, eat and then we can start on the case." I suggest. I put both hands in my pockets looking at the short girl. "Ok sounds fine to me, but to be honest, I would like to settle in and then tomorrow we officially start after breakfast." Y/N answers back.

"But we have to solve this case the quicker, the better."

"I know but we just had a long trip and besides, when I start things in the morning, I can actually pay attention through out the day."

I give off a gentle chuckle and ruffle her hair. "Ok squirt, your the captain on this ride." She winces a little from the sudden ruffle. "Yah why did you do that?" "Because I can squirt."

YOUR P.O.V

This boy.... I look back up to him who was quite enjoying himself, laughing gently and softly. My eyes couldn't leave his smile, it looked like a real smile, one that you could trust. I snap out of my thoughts and blush a little. "Umm let's got to the hotel!"

~time skip; now at front desk of hotel~

"Hello and how may I help you?" The old but fairly young lady asks looking up from her computer. "Hi, we made a reservation here under the last name Lee." Taeyong speaks as he scracthes the back of his neck. Tap his side like a child and he bends slightly down to my level.

"I hope you got a room with two beds." I whisper in his ear. He looks at me in the eye, only blinking, leaving me confused. "First name?" the woman asks. "Taeyong." *as she scrolls down the names on the computer screen, you notice her name tag, which read Yesoo. During this, Taeyong glances at you a few times thinking this, Why do you make me feel so different  and not normal sometimes?? But I just can't love again, but you Y/N, you're some person different..*  OOOOO~ I can feel something already....

WOO I UPDATED! I hope You enjoyed this chapter. I promise next one will be startting on the case. I have decided to make these chapters 800-1000 words long because that's how I roll. So be expecting long chapters. Please vote and comment if you'd like and see ya next chapter!