Your Fairy Godmother

Magic! What is life without someone getting bibbity bobbity booped? If your journey to meeting your one true love does not involve a bit of magic then you are really missing out! A fairy god-mother, magical hair or even an enchanted frog will not only help you become a Princess faster – but make the journey damn well more exciting!

If you have a fairy god mother around not only will you have a person (well… fairy) on your side, but she is able to give you a hand when you need it. She will always help you out if you are stuck out somewhere with no ride- all you need is a pumpkin, and she will also (in her own weird and sometimes unhelpful way) save you from potential evil. Your god mother may be a bit old, give or take a few hundred years- so there may be times when she may get the spell a bit mixed up; but be kind to her- she only has good intentions.

Fairy god-mother not quite your style? Have you considered a modern type of magic would suit your path to royalty; I have good news for you! Have you considered investing in magical hair? It can glow when you sing- so no more being lost in the dark! Also it can heal your loved one if they get stabbed; it’s a win-win!

However having a magical helper is not a necessity, it will be helpful if you are in a jam. Most of the time your magical counter parts may get it a little bit wrong, but that is ok, they can usually fix it…usually. If not then you can just boast to your loyal subject’s later about the hard ships you had to overcome.