Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Twitter

Andrea was only staying for a couple of days, so she had went back to her hometown already. She'll be coming back for Digifest and also to move in. I was so excited. I was currently on twitter as usual, checking my feed when I noticed that a lot of the people I was following had my name mentioned, along with some guy I wasnt familiar with.

'Does anyone else think that @miasalvatore and @luke_brooks would be cute together? I ship it!'

'I wonder if @miasalvatore and @luke_brooks have ever met'

'@miasalvatore and this@luke_brooks would be totally perfect! They're so alike.'

'Imagine if we get #Lia trending OMG @miasalvatore @luke_brooks'

'#LIA IS TRENDING OMG GUYS @luke_brooks @miasalvatore'

I was so confused. Why would they want me and some random guy together? I clicked on his user. He had almost 2 million followers on twitter and he was verified. I looked at his bio.

Hey I'm from the Janoskians (youtube it:)

Instagram - lukebrooksofficial

Melbourne, Australia

Below was the link to their YouTube channel. Janoskians.. I've heard of them before. I just never knew their names. I decided to be a stalker and check his Instagram. He was really, attractive. I then realized that he was the brother of Jai Brooks. I mean I knew who Jai was, because of Ariana, since they dated before. I thought Jai was really cute but when I saw Luke.. I just got a completely different feeling. I was scrolling through more of his pictures when I got a notification.

'@luke_brooks: #Lia huh. @miasalvatore do you ship?' I stared at the screen. So he noticed too? I went back on twitter and saw that he followed me. I followed back and replied.

'@luke_brooks Who is #Lia anyway?'

He replied a few minutes later.

'@miasalvatore not sure. But I wanna find out more about this Lia. It may have potential.(;'

What did that mean? I was debating whether or not I should reply when he DMed me.

'Hey, I'm Luke, from Australia.' I chuckled at his message.

'Hi. I'm Mia, from Earth.' I replied. I smiled at the fact that we introduced ourselves even though our names are right in our twitter users.

'Nice to meet you:)'

We started having a conversation, just getting to know each other basically. It felt weird, I mean I've talked to lots of viewers through DM's, but this feels different. Eventually Luke asked for my number and I gave it to him because you can only chat through DM for so long. We continued to text until I fell asleep.

----------------------------------

DMs = direct message

Sorry it's short, didn't know how to end it aha.