daiki aomine

First of all i want to say sorry if it is corny! That's all. ><

------

-Back to december-

He was my ex, ex means ex. He was my past but even if it's in the past i can't seems to forget him, he always pops inside my mind, flashbacks always appear, remembering what we've been through, i never realize what he meant to me until i let him go and that was the biggest mistake i've ever done. i realized how much he meant to me, how i loved him so much. I'm such a fool. Now i am standing in front of him like what happened before. It's been months i guess? Since i saw him and that last time was time when we broke up.

"Aomine-kun..." I called, his back was facing me. He was holding a basketball in his hand.

~I'm so glad you made to see me, how's life? Tell me how's your family? I haven't seen them in a while~

He didn't speak. he just spun the basketballl in his index finger. His attention wasn't that centered in me anymore like back then.

~You've been good, busier than ever,
We small talk, work and the weather,
Your guard is up and I know why~

I smiled weakly as i stare at the ground. i bit my lower lip to prevent me from crying. maybe it will bleed later but that doesn't matter. what matter is heart, it hurts so badly. did also he felt this way when we broke up? was he trying to keep himself from crying too?

~Because the last time you saw me
Is still burned in the back of your mind.
You gave me roses and I left them there to die.~

I still remember what happened back then, the last time we saw each other. He was smiling back then, like he was really excited because for the first time i was the first one who knvited him. He even gave me roses. He was so happy while i did the opposite.

"Let's break up." i started that made the smile on his lips vanished. i averted my gaze from him not wanting to see his reaction.

"[name]? Are you serious? What's wrong?"

"I already said that we have to break up anytime since it's not really working." I explained, looking down at the snowy ground.

"It didn't work?..." I nodded slowly, i looked up to him, a tear escaped from his eyes, and by the looks of it he's hurt.

"Goodbye..." Was the last word i said then i let the roses dropped to the ground, then i left.

"What do you want?" He asked with an irritated expression. it felt like i was stabbed in the heart. I think i troubled him. I know i'll look stupid here but i'll do this.

so this is me swallowing my pride standing in front of him saying. "I'm sorry for that night." Looking down. he didn't respond or uttered a word. i know i'll only get hurt but i know i deserve it. i deserve it since i'm so stupid! I'm so stupid for letting him go, if only i realized what i had when you were mine.

"These days i haven't been sleeping staying up, playing back myself leavin' when you're birthday passed and i didn't call, how could i after what i've done to you. I didn't have the courage to talk to you or even message you until now....

It started this summer, i always saw you laughing on the passenger side with your friends while i was just observing you on far away....

Then fall came that is when i realized what you meant to me...i realized i really love you in the fall...but now i only wanted to apologize for hurting you so bad. cold came, dark days when fear crept into my mind, i remember when you always go with me every winter. I know you gave me all your love and all i gave was goodbye...

So that's why this is me swallowing my pride standing in front of you saying i'm sorry for that night, i really wanted to go back in time and change it but i can't...

I missed your tanned skin, your sweet smile that you always show to me and to no one else but me, it's so good to me so right..

And that time when you held me in your arm that september night the first time that you ever saw me cry..

Maybe this is wishful thinking, probably mindless dreaming, but if we loved again, i swear i loved you right..

I want to go back in time and change my deciscion back then, i won't break up with you... But i can't..

So if the chain is on your door, i understand. Since i've hurted you so much. So maybe this is the last time we'll ever gonna see each other so i'll take this a chance to thank you for everything you have done to me, sorry for i have hurted you and that i love you..." I turned around while wiping tear escaping from my eyes, though it didn't stop falling. It hurts, but i deserve this, so this is the feeling of being broken hearted. Ugh! i hate it.

I stopped walking when i felt arms hugging me from behind. "Don't you ever walk away from me again.." my eyes widened. I was left speechless.

"I've been waiting for you all this time..." he whispered softly at my ear, making my face heated up.

"But Aomine-ku--" he hugged me tightly. "Shut up, i love you too." He released his hugged and made me face him. I hugged him quickly. "Aomine-kun!"

"I've been waiting for this to happen [name].."

"I'm sorry, i'm really sorry, i was too slow." i buried my face in his chest not minding if his clothes gets wet from my tears.

he released his hugged to see my face. We stared at each other, then he wiped my tears with the use of his thumb. "You look ugly when you cry, so stop it."

"Wh-what? I'm n--" before i could finish what i am about to say when i felt his soft lips into mine. I didn't respond at first, but closed my eyes after and i kissed him back.

-----