Memories

3 days. 3 days left until the ball. Everyone was fussing about, worrying about this and that. Pansy had agreed to go with Jimmy to the ball but was now facing the decision of what to wear.

"But I could wear the red dress.... no... no that would be too elegant. Green? Hmm maybe... AHA!" She shouted as she pulled out a tight golden dress with a slit at the leg. "This is perfect!!"

Draco on the other hand was going with a black button down and a silver blazer. As it was a masquerade ball he also bought a black mask witch was fairly feminine but looked great on him.
~~~~~

"Harry you have to get something new for the ball!" said Hermione in a stern tone "You can be sure that Draco will be wearing something new so why shouldn't you?" She argued.

"Ugh... fine. I'll go to Hogsmead tonight and see if I can find something. Only if you come with me though, you know I hate shopping alone."

~~~

"Personally I think you should buy something red since you're a Gryffindor." Hermione pointed out, looking through the many dress robes and shirts and blazers in the store.

"No, I think I'm going to go with green... I feel like Draco would like that. " Harry mumbled.

~~~~~

Ron was talking to Dean and Seamus in the common room when Harry and Hermione walked in, laughing about some missed joke and carrying various bags and boxes.

"What've you been up to?" Ron asked, walking up to his girlfriend and kissing her on the cheek.

"We've been shopping, Harry found a gorgeous outfit for me, it's kind of like what I had at the Yule Ball but it's different in a way too...." she rambled on and Ron gave Harry the 'what have I done to deserve this' look and Harry just laughed and went up to his and Draco's room with all his bags (there were a lot of them, he ended up buying far more than just one outfit). He closed the door behind him with his foot and went into the bedroom, barely seeing where he was going, and dropped everything on the floor by the wardrobe. He'd pick it up later. Now he needed sleep after a long day of classes and shopping. He laid down, closed his eyes and fell instantly into a dreamless sleep.

~~~~~

Again? Draco thought as he entered the room and saw Harry asleep, with his glasses still on. He walked up to the bed and carefully took them of and set them on the nightstand. Harry looked so cute when he slept... Stop thinking such Huffelpuff things! You're a Malfoy for Merlin's sake! The blond boy thought sternly. He was already head over heals for Harry, he didn't want to make it worse... well well, he thought as he made his way over to his own bed, it's not like he'll ever like me, even if he did he'd never tell me. Right as that thought popped up, something tickled the back of his mind, a memory... Oh whatever he thought as he laid down on the soft, comfortable bed and fell into a sleep full of pictures and flashes and noice, one that stood out more than the others... it was black, as though his eyes were closed and, and he heard someone talking, it was muffled though... there was something on his hand... someone was holding it, as though feeling for his pulse but also gripping onto it like a lifeline... then it was gone. He returned to the familiar buzzing of pictures and sounds and forgot all about the strange sensation.

!!Important A/N!!
I really hate authors notes but I feel like I've got to say this; this chapter is obviously shorter that usually and that because I have a huge writers block and a lot going on with school. The next chapter will be a time skip to the day of the ball. Have a great whatever and I'll see you soon!!