Chapter 17 - Boys Part 2

Start from the beginning

"We're going to eat right now, right?" Haruki asked in an almost begging manner, holding his stomach as though to convey that he was indeed very hungry.

"Yeah, I think that's a good idea." Ryu nodded his head. "Yukio, you wanted to go to that Italian place, right?"

"Yup!" Yukio replied very enthusiastically.

Everyone agreed to go eat, except for (Y/N), who, after checking the time, had a worried expression on her face.

"I don't know, you guys can go eat, but it's getting dark soon and-"

(Y/N) was cut off by a snarky blonde.

"Just accept our offer and come eat with us."

(Y/N) was shocked to hear Reiji say that, although it did come off as a tad bit irritated.

"Oh, I don't know..." She continued.

"Yeah, one of us will take you home!" Haruki offered with a very large grin, and the other boys seemed to give him some serious and unsure looks.

(Y/N) finally gave in and nodded in assurance. The boys each appeared to cheer in their own little way.

            The group then made its way over to the restaurant, which once coming closer (Y/N) to be a lot more expensive than she had originally thought.

She tapped Haruki on the shoulder, "How am I supposed to pay for any of this?" She looked at him with worried eyes, and he returned the look with another smile.

"We'll pay for it, of course."

She looked at him a little guiltily. (Y/N) felt bad that they were practically paying for everyone, none of which was very cheap. So she just gave a nod, because she didn't know how she was supposed to refuse their kind gestures, nor how she could find a way to pay for everything herself. It wasn't like she was super conscious about the price for everything, she just always felt bad when she used other people's money so freely.

So when they sat down and (Y/N) looked at the menu, she could hardly keep her eyes from popping out of her head. Everything seemed to be triple what she was used to, and she could hardly find anything at a decent price that she would enjoy. She knew she couldn't tell them she wasn't hungry, because after all they had been together for the past couple of hours, and if she tried to pay for anything, they would surely just turn her down.

"So what appetizers should we get?" Haruki asked excitedly.

Every boy inputted what he wanted, and (Y/N) stayed silent, not wanting to add to the bill, plus the boys had already mentioned plenty of appetizers she would enjoy.

"(Y/N), is there anything you would like?" Shiro asked in his usual timid manner.

The girl shook her head in response, "No, this all sounds great."

(Y/N) had decided to get one of the salads, which were comparably less than most of the items available.

"What can I get for you today?"

The waiter looked like a man in his early twenties, and if (Y/N) was being honest, he did look quite attractive, causing a slight blush to appear on her face when she began talking. He wore the usual restaurant tux and white dress shirt, along with the black apron tied around his waist.

While (Y/N) ordered, the boys glared madly at the young male.

Reiji gave the waiter the appetizer orders, and then everyone else gave their orders.
After the waiter left, (Y/N) checked the time once again, and she began to become more worried. She had been gone for almost 5 hours already, and she knew it would be about another hour before they would leave. She never liked leaving her house for too long while her parents were away because even though there were no certain rules about how long we could stay out, she hoped something bad happening to the house while she was gone.

Everyone at the table continued conversing until the food arrived, which led to all the boys, excluding Reiji and Shiro who had a bit more self-control, to promptly begin digging into their food. (Y/N) sat and ate her own food, and she watched in slight awe as the food on the boys' plates, especially Haruki's, soon disappeared from sight.

As everyone ate the group talked and joked, and once again (Y/N) started to feel a lot closer to the boys. When everyone had finished eating, they all gave out sighs of satisfaction.

"Anyone up for dessert?" Haruki asked enthusiastically, clearly planning on ordering some for himself.

Everyone agreed, but after nodding her head in agreement, (Y/N) realized that she still had to be home soon. When she checked her phone, she saw that it was already much later than she had intended to get home. Yukio has promised that they would take her home, but it wasn't as if that would really save much time. But by the time she was about to protest and say that she had to leave, the waiter had already come around and was asking what they'd be having for dessert. So (Y/N) sat, knowing that by now it would be doubtful that she'd have a chance to leave.

(Y/N) felt a nudge to her right. She turned her head and looked at Takeo.

"What?" She asked in the most polite manner possible.

"D-Do you want to share a dessert? I'm not really super hungry, but it's not like I care either way." Takeo asked with a blush clearly adorning his cheeks, still acting in his normal manner.

(Y/N) just nodded her head and said she'd be fine with whatever.

They served the desserts, and the group left. While they were paying, (Y/N) attempted to see how much money they had spent on her so she could pay them back, but the check was quickly taken away by Yukio. He just gave her a sly smile, and (Y/N) pouted, feeling guilty that the entire time she had basically just been taking their money.

Once they were outside, it was pitch dark, and (Y/N) was a little worried about walking home, not completely sure that Haruki would uphold his promise.

"Oh, we're taking you home, right?" Haruki asked enthusiastically.

(Y/N) nodded, "Yeah, if that's okay with you guys. I don't know if I'd like to be walking home at this time."

"Okay, my car is right around the corner," Haruki stated as he led (Y/N) away from the others.

(Y/N) looked back to wave goodbye to everyone, but they seemed upset for some reason. However, once they saw her face, they all bid her a relatively happy farewell.

A couple of minutes later, they arrived at (Y/N)'s House. She exited from the car and thanked Haruki for everything and told him to tell the other boys the same. She walked into her home, and she immediately fell onto her couch, processing everything that had happened in the past few hours.