💜Bad Thang💜

"She's A bad thang, fine asl,thick asf, OhMyGoshh" -Caroline by Amine

Chris
Wazzzzzzzzuppppp errbodyy, I'm Chris I'm the baby baby of the family Lucas older then me. I'm 19 I attend Clark Atlanta as a Freshman. I play football and ruby. A lot of people think it's the same thing but it not. I like to eat,as y'all can see, like to smoke weed and sing. I'm not a stoner like my siblings but I smoke a good amount.

We just now pulling up to Sadè crib and my fat ass the first one out the car😂. I got knock on the door and Sadè opens it
"Wazzzzzzupppp Favorite Cousin in law"
"Hey Chris"
"Soooo you already know what I came for. You cooking tonight cousin?👀"
"Naw I was actually thinking we should go out tonight because my cousin just moved here and I wanna show her a good time"
"How old is she? Is she cute?"
"Of course she cute, my cousin BADDD ASFFFF you know anyone that came from our blood is fine"
"Where she at?"

Just as she was about to answer my question about her so called "fine cousin" everybody else walked in. It's cool I'll met her sooner or later.

Sadè
Once everybody else walks in, the very last person to walk in is the one I wanted to see the most. My boyfriend, my everything, my baby for life, Dre. Damn he looks so sexy even in something as simple as some Nike joggers and slides. Man Man Man I wanna take him down right here, right now. Snapping me out of my thoughts he's standing right in my face.
Dre; "Baybee you starin' like you wanna start some by this front doe"
"Maybe I do" *Winks*
Dre; "Gimmie Kiss Girl Damn I miss you"
Mann that boy knows how to make me smile since the very first day I met him. We started to kiss and it was getting heated. He ran his soft hands down my back and grabbed a handful of my ass.

Chris; Ewwww y'all niggas need to get a room. All these damn rooms you got in this house and y'all wanna fuck at the front door.

Dre; Damn man you always ruining a moment Ik I should've left y'all ass at home 🙄.

Chris;Mannn Stfu I was just telling you that everybody went downstairs to the smoking room.

Which reminds me I need to go get Kash. "Alright I'll meet y'all down there I gotta go get my cousin".

Kash
*Knock Knock Knock*
"Who is it??"
"It's me, Sadè"
"Come in"
"Hey it's time for you to get up everybody down stairs"
"Alright let me freshen up real quick but don't leave me ion wanna walk down there by myself yk ion fw Mfs like dat"
"Girl w.e just hurry up I'll be in the kitchen"
Soon as she walked out I got of bed and put on something simple just a sports bra and some pink shorts since I'm jus in the house. I brushed my teeth again and took a selfie.

I walked down the stairs and I didn't see Sadè I knew that bitch left me

I walked down the stairs and I didn't see Sadè I knew that bitch left me. I went into the kitchen to get some water and a snack when I saw this tall light skin nigga in the kitchen. I mean he was cute but still wtf he doin in my kitchen.

I just walk past him and I feel him staring a hole in the back of my head

I just walk past him and I feel him staring a hole in the back of my head. He probably starin at my ass. I turned around cause I hate people starin at me
"May I help you?? Who tf are you??"
"Damn Ma why you gotta be so rude? I'm Antonio tho Dre nem
brudda . Now who tf are you? And where my bruddas at??"
"Don't ask me questions in my house and they're downstairs where I'm about to go"
*Licks his lips* Damn when he did that I ain't gone lie I got wet asf but that don't mean I'll let him see that. He continues to talk
"Lmaoo That smart ass mouth you got. You must not know who I am baybee"
Ooohhhhhh no tf he didn't I hate niggas like him just cause you got a lil good looks don't mean I'm supposed to bow down to you.
"LMFAOOO you must not know who I am boy bye ✌🏾" with that I walked downstairs. 

Antonio
Yooo everybody, I'm Antonio Dre and nem big bro. I'm the oldest I'm 27. I don't attend college at all nor do I have a degree only if a degree in the streets count then I guess I have one lbvs. See after moms and pops died I had to figure out how to provide for my lil brothers. So me and my favorite cousin Travis did what we had to do to make sure we had a roof over errbody Head. I met Sadè pops befo he had the legal shit going on and he taught me errthang I know now. I promise myself I won't let my brothers be like me which is why all they ass in college. I just walked in Sadè crib since I work for ha pops I got keys to the crib. I'm like his protégé anyway I go in the kitchen sitting on the island drinking my juice. When I see this thick ass, bad ass, sexy chocolate ass, girl walk in the kitchen. Damn I wonder who she is. Just the sight of her got my man standing. Lord please forgive for these negative thoughts I'm having. So me being me I start a conversation wit ha cause shidd why not she bad asl. Shorty ass mean asl tho but it ain't nothing some good wood won't fix, if you know what I mean, so I follow her to the smoke room where errbody else at.

Kash
"Sadè I thought I told you not to leave me. I ran into some nigga name Antonio and he had me fucked up"
Antonio; "Damn shawt I'm standing right hea"
"Neva Cared🤷🏾‍♀️"
Sadè; "I'm sorry cuzo you was taking too long. But I want to meet everybody. You already know my baby Dre. These his siblings Antonio,Chris,Lucas, and Travis is their cousin but shid he might as well be they brudda. Oh and this is Amber, Lucas girlfriend and my close friend."
"Wassup Everybody I'm Tiana but you can call me Kash"
All; "Hey Kash"

Chris
Damn Kash bad asf. Shiddd cute was an understatement.

Lucas
Im Lucas y'all. I'm 21 and I attend Georgia Tech. I'm the second baby and I gotta gf name Amber. That's my baby thea. Anyway Boiii when I see Kash damn that girl so fuckin bad. The things I would do to her. Damn Lucas snap out of it you got Amber man.

Travis
I'm Travis I'm 29 and I'm pretty sure errbody told you errthang but I was living my Dre nem Pops and moms cause mines are deadbeats and then that bs happened to Unk nem so now we here. But DAYMMMMMMNNNN Kash bad asf. She thick, fat ass, nice titties, and her skin is flawless. Ohhhhh shit I gotta have her. That's when we see Sadè take Amber and Kash over to the station to start rolling the blunts and shit. The guys come over hea.
Chris; "Y'all seen her too"
"Duhh nigga she bad asl"
The Rest except Dre; Definitely.
Can't wait to get to know Ms. Kash a lil more.

—————————————————
1,292 words 😂😭 Damnnn y'all but now that you met mostly everybody let the adventures begin 🤪. Don't forget to vote and comment I wanna know y'all opinions too. Excuse the mistakes.
Love ya till next time 😘
-TiaraJanaè👑