Chapter 9

*IGNORE THIS. I wrote it before I started competing and btw I forgot to finish and publish this when chapter 8 was posted****
Yes I feel very bad so I'm giving out two chapters and since I'm gonna start competing soon I might as well use my free time now while I have it, hope you enjoy this chapter.

The flight wasn't too bad, Y/N just couldn't keep Henry out of her head. After what happened this morning she couldn't stop thinking about him, his gorgeous body and how it made her feel, she'd never feel like that again. At last the plane landed and they left, grabbed a taxi and went straight to the small rental house. It wasn't too bad for a rental house, the furniture wasn't good quality but it looked modern so her sister really couldn't care less.

Y/N made her way into the bathroom and had a nice warm shower after the long day. As soon as she undressed she noticed the bruises on her stomach and shoulders, 'shit'.

After the refreshing shower she got dressed for bed and went to sleep in the second (and only other) bedroom, it wasn't even late but she was real tired.

She slept well that night, although her dream wasn't great, it was her and Henry walking through the woods, but Henry's voice and facial features were slightly off, his eyes were glowing a bright yellow and through the whole dream she felt as if someone was following them. Everywhere she went with him, a dark laugh would follow and Henry's eyes would glow brighter until she woke up.

Y/N didn't have to worry about school as it was Saturday and she still had today and tomorrow to get some friends, when she woke her sister had already left to buy food and while out, hire a rental car. She thought this would be a good time to check the garage that they saw on the way in, She assumed that they just weren't allowed to park in there because it was full of junk, she was right.

The small metal door opened slowly and the sunlight filled the garage, "wow some of this stuff hasn't seen daylight for a while" she mumbled and took a step in. The first thing that caught her attention was an old teal bike with what looked like white flowers painted onto it, a little girly but it would have to do since there was no way she was gonna walk to school.

Y/N dragged the bike out put it down on the grass, when she noticed how flat the tyres were she just sighed and sat down. It was a really hot day so even standing for a while seemed impossible.
"Y/N" something growled, it came from the garage.
She quickly got up and took a couple of steps backwards.
"Y/N, I've got something for you." Even though whatever it was, was attempting to be nice, it sounded extremely threatening.
"W-what do you have?" She took one step forward and tried to look around to figure out who or what was talking.

Just at that moment, Henry walked out from garage, he was wearing exactly the same as the day her and him....nvm....Henry slowly walked towards her but did not speak, there was also something off about his smile and his eyes, they were just different. Henry reached out his hand and Y/N gladly took it, she felt strange, she was unbelievably happy because the love of her life, the only one she can think about, is right here next to her. But at the same time she is a little scared because he was just so different! His eyes were only a little off before but now they were full on glowing yellow, his skin was growing more pale by the minute, Y/N felt incredibly ill.

She quickly snatched her hand away from his and he frowned at her, it's like this has happened before, she suddenly turned and began to run. She refused to look back but instead kept running, 'maybe if I go somewhere public?' She thought, she saw a bunch of kids maybe around her age hanging out the front of the town library. Just at that Henry appeared, out of nothing, in front of her and Y/N couldn't help but accidentally run into him, he put his arms around her and continued to tighten them.

Y/N screamed out for help but for all she knew it was too late. The kids from the library noticed and started to run over, one of them dropped their bike while doing so. And just like that Henry re disappeared, into nothing. That's when her hearing and sight started to leave, one of the boys were saying something but it was all muffled and she couldn't make out what he was saying, they all crowded around her as she suddenly dropped to the ground, Henry must of squeezed her too hard because she was out.

So bc I'm nice and don't care what reporters think, I'll re post chapter 8 and hope you enjoy this interesting chapter I wrote a while ago (I just edited now for the past 30 mins) enjoy xx
-M
-888 words