Chapter 7

Y/N woke up to the sound of loud snoring and glared at Layla, who was indeed fast asleep, God she snores ,maybe she should get that checked...the snoring reminded her of one time when one of the kids at the orphanage was snoring so loud that everyone woke up scared as hell because they thought that some kind of animal was in the building. When they found out it was just one of the kids, everyone was so embarrassed they couldn't help but laugh.

She found herself quietly giggling at the memory while opening the cover of the tent and getting out.

The cold wind swept across her face and she watched in amazement as the sun slowly rose from behind the dozens of trees, it was truely beautiful and something she didn't see often. A slight smile crept onto her face but not too long after began to fade as she slowly realised that today was the day she would leave to Derry.

She would leave behind everything and everyone, including Henry.

How can you suddenly want someone so badly that you once hated? She thought.
Ugh it made no sense.

A tear escaped y/n's eye and strolled down her red cheek. She didn't really want to leave, but at the same time she did, she couldn't go back now.

********

Henry woke up with a terrible head ache, one that could keep someone in bed for an entire day, he rubbed his forehead with the tips of his fingers and noticed some blood on them, "what the fuck?!" He groaned and got out of bed.

He looked outside his window and noticed the sun was only just rising, without further thought, Henry ran downstairs and out the front door, heading out to the campsite that most people went to in this town.

Even though it was a very small town, there was great facilities and places to visit compared to Derry, and one of the best places would have to be the campsite, if you were lucky enough to get there early enough, there was an amazing spot just a bit further than the main site and it was definitely worth it.

Henry rode an old, black and silver bike down the streets to the site, he stole it when he first moved to the town. 'I'm not gonna make it!' He thought as he leaned to one side around a sharp corner, the bike gliding effortlessly.

As soon as the site was in view, Henry began to slow the bike and once he hit the grass, he jumped off the bike and it fell violently to the ground, he ran all the way to the top of the hill until he saw Layla and Y/N, Layla had woken and they were just talking.

Henry rubbed his forehead, causing the blood to smudge. He ignored it however and slowly walked down the hill, trying not to get caught.

*********

"Hey Layla" Y/N whispered before rubbing her eyes as her friend got out of the tent and sat down next to her. They watched as the sun finished rising and Layla knew something was up, "you don't have to leave you know..." she stated while trying to comfort her.

"You don't understand." Y/N paused, "I promised my sister I would go with her and I'm not usually one to break a promise." She finished. This was true believe it or not, Y/N rarely made promises but when she did, she would always keep them and it was one of the things Layla liked about her.

"Please don't go!" Layla whimpered, "I-I can't.." Y/N looked down, she wanted to stay, she really did. But she couldn't, and she wouldn't.

Layla put a hand on her shoulder and faked a smile, as if to comfort her, but not only did she know the smile was fake, she also didn't feel comfortable.

Like someone was watching.

The crack of a stick made her jump and Layla scream, they thought maybe someone was going to kidnap them, like a stalker or some sicko who takes teenage girls.

Y/N felt her throat dry up as Layla held on tight to her arm, they looked around quickly in all different directions, but no one was there.

"H-hello?" Layla asked in a scared voice that shocked Y/N because she had never heard her scared before, Layla wasn't really one to get 'scared', she was usually the bravest.

They glanced around once more and saw a figure near a tree coming towards them, slowly they made out the face and realised who it was, Layla let go of Y/N and they helped each other up.

"Henry?" Y/N said, shocked. "What are you doing here?" She asked him as he walked over, he then stopped only a few steps away and looked at them. "I need to ask you something" he said while brushing his hair back with one hand.

"You scared us!" Layla yelled, "Holy shit Henry, what the hell happened to you?" Y/N took a step closer to him before rubbing some of the blood off of his face, as soon as she accidentally touched the wound, Henry flinched. Only a bit but he did flinch, which just made her realise that he wasn't all that tough.

"I dunno." He slightly smiled and looked at her sparkling E/C eyes.

"Well. What do you need to ask me?" Y/N smirked as she folded her arms.

Henry looked over at Layla as to say; "alone please", And with that she went back into the tent. He looked back at Y/N and began to blush, She also began to blush but neither of them said anything for at least a minute, making everything extremely awkward. Especially for Layla who was secretly trying to listen in.

"I uhh" he started but was lost for words, without thinking Y/N wrapped her arms around his chest and hugged him tightly, since she was a fair bit smaller than him it worked really well, and not long after he found himself hugging her back. With him she felt so safe and forgot about everything else.

"I'm moving to Derry" she quietly said, hugging him tighter, "what? When?" he quickly asked and went from having one of the best days of his life, to one of the worst.

"Today" she sighed and he let go of her, "why didn't you tell me before?" He said, trying not to sound angry but he couldn't help it.

"Because I didn't think that you would care" she said, trying to hide her embarrassment.

Henry smiled and pulled her in for another hug but this time whispered something, "of course I care, I love you" was what Y/N heard, and at this, she moved away from the hug but then pulled him in for a kiss.

It didn't take long for him to kiss her back.

Layla couldn't hear anything for a while so she decided she would open the tent to see what's happening, she unzipped the tent and peered out. She saw what was happening and quickly shut the tent. This time for some reason she wasn't jealous, she was happy. Happy for both of them.

Hey guys thanks for reading this chapter! Sorry it took so long to come out but I tried to make it longer than usual and had to keep changing it, also I have other commitments such as my horses (I got a new horse) and I've been busy with friends and making edits for 'our' new instagram account! @losers.s.club so go follow that please, we follow back! Also what would you guys want to happen next? I have one idea where she leaves to Derry and becomes friends with the losers and then like a month later Henry shows up and says some cringe worthy stuff like "I needed to see you" but then one of the losers who has a huge crush on her will get jealous?....... idk. So if you guys have better ideas please help!
-M
-unedited
-1359 words