Jack grazer

It was a typical Tuesday morning. You were excited for school to end because 1. The Dolan twins were posting
2. The flipping IT movie was finally gonna be for sale

Once the bell rang you packed up your stuff and headed towards your bus. You got home and begged your mom to take you to Walmart to get the movie. She finally agreed and took u there.  She had to go shopping so it wasn't a problem. You guys go there and you practice skipped toward the movie section. Who could say, you were obsessed with the movie and an actor in it. Yeah all of em were hot to u except chosen and jermey (sry they r great tho) but jack grazer was special. You fell in love with his goofy ness and looks. He just swept u off ur feet in a way. You finally made it to the movie section and grabbed a movie. You looked at it while walking, not paying attention u ran into someone.
"I'm so sry." You exclaim looking up.
"It's fine." This boy said.
"Are... are u jack??!!" You asked trying not to freak out.
He coughed and said "yeah. Don't tell anyone. I'm undercover just in case I get crowded by fans. I love em but I'd rather not get kicked out of Walmart." He explained.
"Oh... well it's awesome I got to meet you but sry for running into u again." You say smiling.
"Your good. It was good to meet u too. What's ur name?" He asked.
"Y/n" You said.
"Cute name. I gtg but nice meeting u once again." He said laughing.
"Yeah. Bye." You waved.
Once he left you ran to find ur mom and freaked out and you also texted ur friends.

Crappy ending but whatever. Updating soon