"We are in need of her skills, afterwards she is granted freedom." Thor says, glancing with a softer look at Aurora. "Are you capable of starting a damaged ship?"

"Yes! Any ship!" She almost yells in excitement, not believing she's finally able to leave. Is this real? Can I really live in freedom again? Though, her voice lowers. "But what if the Mistress finds out about my escape? Asgard would be in danger and... I don't want this again."

Her eyes land on Loki who is already glancing at her, understanding her pain and concern. Aurora already lost Ophelia, she doesn't want Loki to be the next person dying for her sake.

"Do not worry, Aurora. If the Mistress shall ever want to reach us, we will tell that you have perished during the prison riot. It'll be no difficult trick." Thor assures her and now Aurora's hopes are high, smiling brightly at Loki. After two months of imprisonment, Aurora is finally able to leave and travel again, a liberated, sweet feeling overwhelming her.

Smiling back, the God of Mischief tries to push away the thought of their separated future, only focusing on their upcoming freedom and revenge. "When do we start?"

***

"This is so unlike you, brother. So clandestine." Loki comments with joy and satisfaction, not caring about his vibrant voice as the three of them walk out of the prison and enter the royal palace. "Are you sure you wouldn't rather just punch your way out?"

"If you keep speaking, I just might." Thor warns him, annoyed by the bright mood of his little brother and almost regretting the plan. As soon as they left the dungeons, Loki got dressed in his full Asgardian leather with the help of sorcery again, looking lively like his old self. His voice is filled with anticipation, his emerald eyes sparkling like never before.

Aurora grins at Loki's new shape although she knows that the reason for that is violence but in this case, she makes an exception. Also, she has to admit that he looks really hot in the black and green clothing. It's good to see him that happy again and to be honest, she doesn't feel any different. Literally bouncing her way next to Loki, she hums in cheer.

"Fine. As you wish. I'm not even here." Loki shrugs and uses his diversion tactics to turn himself into an Asgardian guard. "Is this better?"

"Oh! That's awesome!" Aurora gasps blithe-fully with a wide smile, impressed by his trickery while Loki's heart warms up at her compliment.

"It's better company at least." Thor sighs, feeling like he's on a field trip with children. The prince keeps glancing around, making sure nobody catches them.

"Still, we could be less conspicuous." The God of Mischief returns to his shape but instead changes Thor's, making him look like Lady Sif. Looking down at his brother's new appearance, Loki only purrs, "Hmm, brother. You look ravishing."

Thor now realizes that he looks like the female warrior, glancing down at his body as he replies annoyed with his own masculine voice. "It will hurt no less when I kill you in this form."

Aurora's eyes widen and her hand flies towards her mouth as she snorts loudly, covering it but still, the laughter seeps through and she struggles to breathe. Thor glances at her with annoyance and almost shame, questioning when Aurora would finally stop laughing at him.

"Very well. Perhaps you prefer one of your new companions, given that you seem to like them so much." Loki's form vanishes and instead turns into Captain America while Thor looks like his old self now. Aurora frowns, staring at the handsome, blonde man in the spandex suit with a shield next to her. This must be Captain America, the Avenger Loki has told me about.

"There's still so much about you that I need to learn, God of Mischief." Aurora giggles while Loki acts exaggerated as Steve Rogers for her smile and Thor's annoyance.

"Oh, this is much better. Woh." Looking down at his own appearance, Loki grins with Steve's face. Even the voice and the American accent are imitated on point, Aurora is truly speechless by his acting.

"Costume's a bit much, it's so tight. The confidence, I can feel the righteousness surging." He raises his fist to emphasize this confidence before he turns around and glances at both while walking backwards. "Hey, you wanna have a rousing discussion about truth, honor, patriotism? God bless Amer- "

In the next second, Thor grabs a hold of his brother and covers Loki's mouth with his hand, pushing him roughly against the wall. Aurora's startled by the sudden action and her eyes widen, about to barge in until she finds out why Thor did this.

"What?!" Loki hisses annoyed and the green light engulfs him as he has turned back into his former self, Thor lowering his hand. Both brothers turn to see how two Asgardian guards walk along the corridor. They almost got caught. "You can at least furnish me with a weapon. A dagger, something!"

Thor half glares at him but seems to fulfill the request, the clank of metal resounds to Loki's pleasure. His grin widens. "At last, a little common sense."

Disappointment is mirrored on Loki's face though when he figures out that his hands are shackled in the iron handcuffs again instead of being handed a dagger. Thor laughs with joy, clearly satisfied with himself being the upper hand and about his brother's completely pissed face. "I thought you liked tricks."

"Shoot! I forgot to get my stuff!" Aurora suddenly remembers and both princes judge her with a stern look. Now is not the time for such mundane things. "I'm not leaving without my stuff! I can't survive in space without my jet boots and some units. Where are the things of the prisoners held? I'll go, get them."

"I'll show you the way." Loki offers but is held back by Thor.

"There is no way I trust you to be alone."

"Don't worry, I'll babysit him!" Aurora laughs, patting Loki's back. "You know more than anyone of us that your brother seeks revenge, he won't just leave without it. And he's handcuffed, so there won't be a chance for him to fool us. It'll go really quick, please, Thor!"

Reluctantly, the God of Thunder sees her point and since there's not much time, he can't think of another plan, so he lets go of Loki's arm. "I'll see you in the east wing in ten minutes."

"Thanks!" Aurora pulls the blonde prince into a quick hug, very much to Loki's dismay and he glares at the two of them.

"Very well, we are to leave now if we are in a hurry." Loki grabs her arm with both hands, his cuffs not giving him another choice and he drags her away fast to increase the distance between these two.

Meanwhile Thor is left dumbfounded and only wonders if his brother was just jealous.

A/N- And they finally escape the prison! The adventure begins ;)