3:16 AM

ANGEL'S POV

I couldn't help but feel alone & unwanted but at the same time I was wanted. I was always accompanied by a goon where ever I went. Even in the house. I just got tired of it & stopped going out altogether. I rarely got to go anywhere anyways. I hated living with KiNG. At this point I didn't care that I was living a lavish life. I miss JESSiE. I miss NiC. I miss being free! I hate this mansion so damn much!

I sighed.

"I want a fucking drink but I can't because I'm pregnant!"

Ugh I'm too tired to roll another blunt.

I sighed again rubbing my huge 8 & a half month belly.

"Baby boy I need you to know that I love you. You will always be my lil man & my miracle. I will love you even if you think no one does...not even your lame ass father", I spoke to my belly.

"Who you calling a lame ass father!?", the ain't shit nigga said walking into the bedroom.

I turned & looked at him & then rolled my eyes pushing my hair behind my ears.

He grabbed my wrist & shook it."

"What the fuck is this?!"

"Ow! Nothing! What are you even talking about?"

"Who the fuck gave you this?! You think just because I left it means you can go & get married! How you gone marry someone else knowing it's my damn child!?"

"Your child? Your child? 5 months ago it wasn't your child!"

KiNG rolled his eyes.

"Wait.. Is this what 'this' is all about? ...You kidnapped me & took me away from everything because suddenly it's your child?"

"I took you away from nothing your pregnant ass needed to be around! I've taken you away from nothing but stripping! You think it's cute seeing a pregnant woman strip & drink & party every night. I didn't take you away from anything!"

"I don't drink, party, or strip anymore."

"Oh really?"

"Yes really."

"So why did I snatch you off of that fucking stage huh?!"

"If you had listen to what I had said you would've heard me say I'm retiring & I wasn't even stripping I was just dancing & singing... It's not even like I was naked."

"Whatever."

"You know what else you've taken away from me?"

KiNG rolled his eyes.

"What?"

"My family.."

"What are you talking about?"

"My best friends, my pets, & most of all my fiancée. Because of you I have no one!"

He snatched the ring off my finger.

"So that's what this is about?!"

"Who the fuck are you marrying now?! 5 months ago you were mines & now this?!"

He took my ring & put it in his pocket.

"Give it back!", I yelled jumping on him.

He pulled me by my hair & pushed me back on the windowsill where I was sitting.

"Ow! Why won't you give it back!?"

"Because I didn't give it to you! You're mine!"

"I'm not yours! You see that ring? That symbolizes that I'm JESSiE'S!"