013

~Baekhyun~

I look into a tall mirror. The snow has cleared. I don't really want chanyeol to leave. But then again I'm 16 and have a baby. Why would he wants someone like me anyway. I'm fat too, and have stretch marks. I can't be a normal teen anymore. Also his best friend is the one that left me.

I look up to see chanyeol standing behind me.

"Whatcha thinking about?" He asked.

"Nothing" I respond quickly.

"Mmhmmm" He hums and wraps his arms around me, "I wanna move in with you." He mutters into my hair.

"W..what?" I stutterd. Looking up at him.

"I, want to move in with you, park Baekhyun"

"It's byun bae-"

"Not for long." He smiled and I froze.

"Don't joke like that idiot!" I turned and punched his stomach which was rock hard. I blushed and went back to cheak on tae before making myself and chanyeol some green tea.

I can't help but think he hates me. I think as I see him avoid me in the cafeteria. Sure we live together and have shared a few kisses but at school it's like I'm not even here.

He always apologizes, but his apologies are always repeatetive. We get home separate ways so people don't suspect anything and when he has friends over I stay in our room.

But we were pressed with a big issue one day. His friends wanted to sleep over. That includes sehun.

So we decided I'd stay in our room the whole night and give them the guest room. But chanyeol would come in here to sleep and we'd lock the door.

Simple and full of risks but why not.

His body was pressed against mine and we both hugged eachother closer.

A bell rang throughout the house.

"I'm sorry Baekhyun." He said agist my lips.

"It's ok I'll be in here if you need anything." I smiled and he rushed out of the room and I locked the door behind him. He has the key so he can get in later tonight.

~Chanyeol~

"Ayee What's up?" Sehun asked.

"Nothing much sorry I didn't get the door quicker I was on the phone with someone." I lied.

"With your girlfriend?" Sehun asked. I didn't answer and continued showing then to they're room.

Kai stood behind him looking like he regretted his life choices.

"I'm bored. Let's play truth or dare!" Sehun suggested and they started in the guest room.

~~~~~~~~
Oof I've made plans fam.

You ain't ready I'm happy to have a new book hopefully I can finish some others soon!

Love you fam!you keep me happy in these dark times!

-째/Jay