Additional Chapter - the happily ever after

Start from the beginning

"hii bro kya baat navya ne tujhe bhi majdoor bana diya" manik said to which cabir rolled his eyes

"What atleast meri biwi mujh se Khaana nhi banwati. She is a great cook and always cooks for me. Look at you guys abhi tu roz mukti ko phone pe baby plss sorry baby I will cook something special for us bolta h and Manik tu, tu nandini ke ek order pe kitchen main milta h. Huh atleast I am saved from this. " cabir said he was looking  irritated too.

There  " biwi is a don" discussion further deepened when dhruv the ultimate victim  entered inside the kitchen.

"aare head of this meeting arrived. Waise dhruv where were you" chair asked.

"alia wanted to shop some gifts for all the kids soo I was in play store selecting barbies for Myra." dhruv said to which everyone laughed.

"abhi what you are cooking?? I am damn hungry" dhruv said looking in the fridge.

"dhruv this food is only for pregnant lady i.e. Mukti. You eat whatever you want. I mean cook something or order. But dont ask me to cook. I am tired now" abhi said to which dhruv sighed.

"don't worry dhruv navya packed food for all of us." cabir said giggling.

Dhruv smiled at him. And the four boys talked about stuff still in kitchen waiting for the dish to be prepared.

Meanwhile girls were resting on sofas and coaches.

"alia you should not have brought soo many gifts for myra. You only gave her soo many gifts last week. She might get spoilt." Nandu said to which alia ignored royally its nothing new for her.

"Nandu jii relax. It's just that i met them after one whole week issliye I wanted to gift them something. And myra look na she is looking soo cute playing with that barbie.." alia argued to which nandini nodded her head in disbelief.

"navya woh I am taking cavya with me. Actually tommorow is off for them soo myra requested some girls time with cavya" Nandu said to which navya agreed.

They both looked at cavya and myra who were not less than sisters.  Truly these two were going to continue the kind of bond which thier mothers shared.

"why are boys taking soo long in kitchen.?" alya asked.

"I will see" Nandu said getting up and moved towards kitchen but stopped at a distance listening to some thing.

"yaa srsly mtlb we were soo free birds but shaadi ke baad we even can't have a boys night" manik said remembering how nandu got angry when she got to know the boys were going to club for drinks.

"srsly and if we take them along than they are like don't do this dont do that" cabir added.

"and don't even talk about shopping. Jitna maine apni 24 years kii zindagi main shop nhi kiya utna maine inn 9 saalon main kr liye." dhruv added

Abhi was about to say something when his eyes fell on burning nandini.

He immediately stiffened and seeing his face all boys turned around to see nandini.

Manik gulped his saliva..

" baby mujhe keh deti agar kuch Chahiye tha tumhe yaha tk aane kii kya need thi" Manik said passing her a sweet smile.

"I rule over you ? Main tumhe boys night allow nhi krti??" Nandini asked coldly.

"Nhi Nandu nothing like that. Yeh toh hum bs aaise hi baatien kr  rahe the.you are the best wife anyone can have.trust me.i am soo lucky to have you" Manik said moving towards her.