chapter-2...add model??

Hey guys fiction awards are here!!!.

If you guys think that I deserve this award

If you guys think that I deserve this award....pls nominate me for any of my story.....pls...in best fanfiction category.....

Here you guys go with the update!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------
At night....
Manik came all tired and decided to go to his second house... malhotra manion..(guys first is fab5 mansion)...
He came inside and saw his mother sitting on sofa and his father reading newspaper....he lied on sofa keeping his head on her lap....while she caressed it happily....
Nyo- Manu....itna kaam mat kiya kr ....see how tired you are!!...
Manik-mom!!..I was not doing much work!!...trust me!..(he closed his eyes...and again her face flashed in front of her....a smile instantly came on his lips....which didn't went unnoticed by nyonika)...
Nyo-acha....waise woh Kaun h??...
Manik opened his eyes with a jerk...and looked at nyonika with wide open eyes....
Manik-maa....woh!!....kio nahi....aap kya keh rahe ho??....samajh nhi aa raha!!..(he said breaking eye contact....while nyonika was going all aww on his cuteness...)

Nyonika-hogaya!

Nyonika-hogaya!...aab bata!..
Manik-i met her in morning...woh scooty pe thi...(and he told her everything...and showed her the pic)..
Nyo-she is soo cute...Manik I am proud of your choice...naam kya h iska.??..
Manik-maa...mujhe uske baare main kuch nahi pata....but don't worry...I know him dobara zaror milenge...
Nyo-aur jab miloge...tab mujhe meri bahu ki Puri detail chahiye!!...
Manik blushed listening to her while nyonika giggled seeing his reaction...
Nyo-acha chal fresh hoja...then sath main dinner krte h!...
Manik- ok mom!!...
Both souls slept peacefully.....
Next morning...
In office...
Manik(in bossy tone)- how is the tower project going on!!...
(Have I forgot to mention that Manik is the owner of a mobile brand reliance..)
His p.a arjun -sir!!...we have settled many connection towers near every area...except one area...
Manik frowned listening to it..
Manik-which area??
Arjun-sir... the centre of that area has a house...the owner of the house is refusing to shift from There...we tried a lot but nothing is working...
Manik-can't we place tower anywhere else??..
Arjun-sir that area is not that big...and a center tower would be enough....if we select another place than we have to set two towers instead of one!!...
Manik-hmm...and who is the owner of the house??
Arjun-sir nandini murthy...
Manik -nandini!!(he said her name like a prayer...)..give me her address ...I will talk to her!...
Arjun-sir we have her office address...
Manik- Okey!!...then text me that...and tell me when I am free!!..
Arjun-okey sir....
Meanwhile in nandu's office...
Hitler uff the boss was walking through and fro-uff...yeh ladki aaj fir se late ...navya phone Karo usse...pucho kaha h woh???...
Navya-sir woh traffic..
Hitler-arre hum bhi office aate h....traffic Hume bhi milta h...but woh...har baar late!!..yeh ladki Mera office band krwa ke manegi...
Just at that time Nandu entered with her scooty again cursing herself or getting late!!..
Hitler-aa gayi maharani jii aap??.
Nandu looked at him nervously