Imagine N.11

For @feelinqmidlife ❤️

--- Macy's POV ---

I'm lying in Macs arms while we're watching The book thief,  its my favourite and Marcus offered to watch it as he hasn't been around for a while.

I snuggle up close and inhale his scent, not taking my eyes off the movie.

You guys must be wondering... how can I concentrate when I'm lying in Marcus Gunnarsen arms and a million other girls would die to be me. Well you know when you've been dating for 6 months you just get used to it...

—- end of the movie —-

The movie just finished and Marcus went to get a glass of water in the kitchen.

Emma comes running into the room with a worried look on her face.

Macy- "Emma what's wrong?"

Emma- "I had a nightmare. It was about a giant frog chasing me."

I pull her onto my lap and hug her tight.

Macy- "Don't worry, it was just a dream. Usually giant frogs only chase older brothers.."

Marcus- "Yes it's happened to me before.."

I look up and Marcus is Standing in the doorframe. He smiles at me and then says,

Marcus- "Come on Emma, it's time to go back to bed."

She gets up and starts running to her room, as I get up and head towards Marcus.

He blocks my way out of the door and looks deep into my purple eyes. 

Marcus- "I love you"

He whispers as he turns to go to say goodnight to Emma.

Hope you like it ❤️❤️

Comment on the first chapter if you want one ❤️